He seemed to catch up onto my competitiveness and smirked back, "Do you happen to have a suggestion?"

"Guess what, Alexander? I do have a suggestion," I smiled, taking off my heels and putting them in a corner. I cleared my throat and explained myself ," I was thinking that the loser could grant a wish to the winner. Only one, but it can be anything. If you're not afraid, that is.. "

He purses his lips, "Kinda childish, but I won't object, " He agreed.

I eyes him in disbelief but nodded anyways, "whatever. Good luck, kid."

"Right back at you"

Let's get this going.

We agreed that I was going to open the game. I broke, skillfully sliding the cue towards the white ball and targeting to the group of colored stripes and solids, gracefully scattering all of them. Successfully, I made it in on the first hit and got a yellow striped ball inside of a corner pocket. Alex seemed unphased by this.

I made two on a row after that. I had to make sure Alex didn't drop dead because he was as quiet as a professor when giving a quiz. I smiled smugly, but cursed under my breath when he made it in twice in a row after my play. Once he failed, I smiled. Technically, that's how it went on.

I gotta hand it to him, he was pretty decent at pool. It was a tight game and I knew for a fact that he wasn't expecting me to be half as good as I was, just like the first time when we played with the decks.

Men tend to underestimate women when it comes to "girls" doing "men stuff" and I was more than happy to prove them wrong. I'm glad my father taught me this game years ago, when curiosity stroke me after watching him play with his lads one day at home. Perks of being daddy's little girl?... An immediate 'yes'. He basically taught me everything I know, the reason why I was always so invested in 'boy's stuff' forgetting about all the 'girly stuff' my mom's still trying to get me into.

Things heated up quickly after a while. It was my turn to play and there were two balls left on top of the green table; a red strike and a solid black . I was sweating coldly since this was my only chance to do things right. I leaned my body correctly to hit the strike and focused all my attention on the aim of with my arms, sighing and blowing the hair out of my face.

Alex hissed mockingly and stood in a corner, half holding his body weight with his cue stick and patiently waiting for me to make a move. I ignored his presence and went for the hit, successfully sliding my last strike through one of the pockets. I eyed Alex and took a long breath, positioning my body comfortably enough to be able to make my best shot. Alex, again, felt the need to point out the tight pressure I was into by clicking his tongue annoyingly. The black ball was at an awkward position and this was a 'make it or break it' situation. I did my best calculations and slid the stick fearfully.

"Shit" I whisper yelled to my insides. The ball wouldn't stop rolling, increasing my level of suspense and decreasing my hopes. Once the black shadow made a halt, my eyes shut closed. I reopened them only to find a very concerned Alex.

My head turned towards the table and a grin flashed across my face when I realized... I utterly kicked his ass , "Victory belongs to me!" I screeched, startling the rest of the people in the room of who I seemed to have forgotten about. Alex narrowed his eyes at me and muttered something unintelligible under his breath, "Oh, no tears" I joked, pinching his cheeks and shaking them constantly like a grandma "I'll be easy on you " I lied, letting go of a groaning Alex and his face.

"Whatever" he muttered, placing his butt on the couch and crossing his arms like a three year old.

"Such a sore loser " I stated, taking a seat next to him, "so, you ready?" I asked, referring to his dare. He responded with another groan, but louder. I laughed at his behavior and waved him off "Okay, you're ready" I ignored his affliction and went on with my plan "So, you will-"