5

As always, Tsuna wake up very early, to make breakfast, and also 10 Bentos. Lots right? He really is nice to his friends. And as always too, after Tsuna make all of that, he go upstairs to wake his beloved twin brother, Ietsuna.
And so after that they all greeted by their right hand man. Also meet up with their left hand man. At he school they met with the Skylark twins. Also there is the yelling twins at the school grounds.

Inside Tsuna & Ie's class as always, they bullied Tsuna by tripping down and else.

-Time skip
-After school

They met with someone who is wearing chinese clothes. It seems that that someone is helping Kyoko.

-Time skip again.
-at school.

They met that child again. At the school.

"Ni hao. We met again." The child say or greeted to Kyoko.

"Ara, you're here? What do you need?" Kyoko ask.

"I need to find this person." The child say again then i think the child felt a glare from Ie. Then the child saw the photo and to Ie. And then the child excused self and go to Ie and say "Rooftop."

Ie was very confused, but he still go to the rooftop. Because of that everyone go to the rooftop.

"What do you need, boy?" Ie ask.

"Ie-nii, it's rude to call a girl a boy.." Tsuna say.

"He's a girl?" Ie ask.

"Yes, can't you see it?" Tsuna ask.

"Oh.." Ie say.

"Mission, must kill!" The girl say.

"Um, do you by any chance have a bad sight? Because i got a glance of the photo and Ie-nii is not look like the person on the photo." Tsuna say.

"Good job realizing it, Tsuna. Baka-Ie have a long time to know about it. *smirk*" Reborn say.

And so Tsuna gave a glasses to the girl and after she saw the photo correctly, she apologize. And a new member added to the Sawada Recidence.

-Mukuro and Chrome enter the chat-

Mukuro : Kufufu~ Nice to have a chat with you again, HC27.

Chrome : H-Hi...

HC27 : What is it now?

Mukuro : 10th Vongola Boss Candidate.

Chrome : 100 Millions...

HC27 : Sawada Ieyasu.

Mukuro : Kufufu~ Isn't that your twin brother, Tsunayoshi-kun?

Chrome : .... Isn't it .... ?

HC27 : I told you to call me HC27 here. But if we meet don't call me HC27 or i'll kill you.

HC27 : And yes, he is.

Mukuro : Kufufu~ My bad, hacker-san.

Chrome : I-I'm very sorry....

HC27 : What will you do now, Mukuro?

Mukuro : Nothing, I won't do anything. But your brother will never have his mist guardian. Also, Melon-head insisted to meet with Giotto.

HC27 : After the Melon-head meet with G. That's what Gio-nii answer.

Mukuro : Kufufu~ He say that he don't want to meet with the pinky.