Chapter Fifteen: Winter Needs To Die

It was five days after Christmas. New Years' Eve was going to be the next day, and Dipper still had a lot on his mind. And, of course, his thoughts were about Bill.

What did that kiss even mean? He thought to himself, on the far side of the bed, as fast away from Bill as possible. It was just because of the mistletoe, right? We were basically bound by Christmas rules...right?

Did that kiss mean anything? Was there any kind of love behind it, or was it just...

Fuck.

Dipper shook away all his thoughts and let out a deep sigh, and suddenly an arm went around his waist and he was pulled into Bill's base chest.

"Pine Tree, I'm coooold~"

"What do you want me to do about it?" the brunette replied, blushing lightly, and he was glad that Bill couldn't see his face.

The demon replied, almost immediately, "I wanna cuddle, Pine Tree."

Dipper sighed again and managed to turn around and face Bill, who buried his face in the crook of the human's neck. "Love me," Bill whimpered, pulling Dipper closer.

"You're acting like a child."

"I don't care."

⚫⚫⚫

Mabel ran up to Dipper, looking at him up and down before snapping her fingers in his face, brining him out of his trance. The male twin blinked quickly before looking at his sister in the eye and saying, "What?"

"Did you hear the weather report for today, dummy? It's gonna snow pretty bad." Hearing this, Dipper was relieved that their parents and Stan had left the day after Christmas. Being trapped with them...no. They embarrassed him enough on Christmas.

It's New Years' Eve.

"Are they still having the fireworks show at midnight?" Dipper asked. He was actually really excited about going to that.

Mabel shrugged. "I asked Toby about it this morning and he said that they're going to have to wait and see how badly it snows." Knowing how Dipper was with luck lately, it was going to snow pretty bad.

Fucking great.

The male twin slouched down on the chair in the living room, turning on the TV and flipping through the channels. He didn't care what the hell was on, he just needed to find something, anything, to keep his mind off the fact that it was basically almost garunteed that he wouldn't be seeing fireworks that night. Noticing his bad mood, Mabel walked into the living room and stood in front of him, blocking his view of the screen.

"Why do you want to see this so badly, anyway?" she asked, and then something came into her head. "It's the kiss, isn't it?"

"What?"

"New Years' kiss. You want to kiss Bill, don't you?" A smile tugged at her lips and Dipper blushed insanely, shaking his head, "N-no!" But his voice cracked, which was a dead giveaway that he was lying.

"Come on, Bro, we all know you looooove him, and he loves you too! That's why you guys had your first kiss on Christmas!" She was moving around her brother, a playful tone in her voice. Dipper didn't know how exactly she found out about that kiss, but he was guessing that Bill told her.