Chapter Twelve: Falling Apart

A/N: Bad Bill, you're supposed to take care of what's yours.
Here's the song that helped me write this Chapter:
Tove Lo: Talking Body
~Madame Pines

Dipper stood in front of the mirror in the bathroom, looking at himself. I'm a fucking mess, he thought, turning on the water and washing his face. His hair was a rat's nest, his eyes were red and puffy from crying, and there was still a deep blush staining his cheeks. The thoughts of the...events from the night before made him want to tear out his hair and cry.

Bill...

...fucked me.

How am I gonna live this down?

He felt tears forming at his eyes again and he quickly wiped them off on his sleeve, feeling bile rise up in his throat. After a few moments he heard a knock at the door, and it didn't take a genius to realize who it was.

"Go away, Bill," Dipper groaned, putting his face in his hands. "I don't want to talk to you right now." It was in that moment he was glad that Mabel hadn't found out what they were doing...He could only imagine how badly that would've ended.

"Relax, kid, I just wanna talk to you."

"Well, I don't wanna talk to you." Dipper took a deep breath, then continued, "You know, I actually was starting to consider you a friend, and I was glad to have you as one. You were one of the best friends I ever had, and I was maybe kinda happy when Mabel told me that you liked me. But you crossed the line when you raped me, and I can't..." He broke down in tears.

Suddenly the door flew open and Bill walked in, pulling Dipper up by his arms. "Stop acting like you didn't like it," he said, grinning, "I could hear you moaning in pleasure."

"Nolo hoc," Dipper replied, letting his tears slip down. "I just don't. Durum adeificare fiducia sed tam fragilis animus suus."

Bill laughed, "Are you sure you mean that? Last night you were begging for more, so I gave you more. That's how it works, yes? And it isn't considered rape if the other is willing, just so you know." The demon licked his lips. "And I don't want to be your friend anymore. I want more than that."

Dipper wiped away some of his tears. "Well, maybe...Maybe I liked it better when we just had Latin lessons and were really good friends."

"You know you like me," Bill replied, grinning. "And not in the friendly way."

He's right, the human thought, not caring if Bill was reading his mind at that moment. But it's his own fault for making his human form so...attractive. I...I can't say that I just like him as a friend.

"So, let me get this cleared up," Dipper said aloud, looking up, "how do you feel about me?"

Bill sighed at this, "I don't know, kid. What your sister told me is described as 'love' but it's probably just some type of stupid crush. I don't understand my feelings."