Awakening

I was staring into bright ceiling lights. I couldn't see anything but the white beaming into my eye sockets. My body was sore, and oddly warm. Upon moving my head to my side, there were machines hooked up into my body.
"Wha? Where are we?" Mama Crazy asked.
She was on a bed on the other side of the room. The scientists or doctors weren't inside the room. They were partying in the other.
I sat up slowly, awakening my body at the same time. It wasn't used to moving around it seemed.
How long was I being tested on? It shouldn't have been long I hope. I wonder why while I was out I was dreaming instead of heading to the wonderland.
"You okay baby girl?" Mama Crazy turned her attention to me.
I nodded, "Yeah, I'm alive. That's all that matters right now."
A doctor walked into the room and stared at the both of us struggle to stand. He was amused at the way I stood almost perfectly. "I didn't expect you two to wake until later this afternoon. I would highly suggest you both take more rest."
Mama Crazy dropped to the floor, the doctor rushed to her side and helper her back to the bed. I fell down into a swivel chair next to a desk where my brain was displayed. It confused me at first, but I understood what was happening.
"This is my brain activity from when I was unconscious right?" I asked still dazed.
The doctor nodded.
It was a blue and black screen, the blue was my brain and the black was my skull. My brain was moving slightly to the beat of my heart. It was like morse code for some reason.

"This girl is going to be the end of me." The Witch said.
"This is his body, correct?" I asked.
The Witch turned around and nodded at me. The King was hanging with his limbs spread from one another. My intentions were grim, and disturbing. I moved towards his hanging body and stared. I pulled the knife inside my dress pocket.
"I'll be awaiting you outside." The Witch nervously said.
I had to feel around his stomach and back to find a rough point. It was near his belly button, sadly, and if I were to cut into his body most of his insides were sure to fall out. Honestly it was the only way for me to retrieve what was mine in the first place.
I tapped the knife against his lower left area of his stomach. Taking a deep breath, I cut into the skin and slowly slid the knife through his stomach. Buckets of blood poured out of him. His insides were hanging from whatever skin they were attached to.
"This is why I never wanted to go to a hospital." I said to myself.
"Also why you shouldn't go near dead bodies. You just eviscerated a dead man." Leanne said mocking me.
A metal chest fell from the sliver in his gut. It was red and slimy. The key was somewhere in the market by the food stand next to the giant sign that said "We Are One Race, The Human Race!" for motivational purposes. I didn't feel very motivated to be honest. I somehow realized the key was in the market just by the marking on the chest. It was shaped very loosely to the sun and has small beams coming off the corners.
"Where are you going with that chest?" The Witch asked.
"I'm going to retrieve what is mine, that is after I find the damned key." I replied.
The Witch shook her head in disappointment. I headed outside of the hut and back to the burning world. Luckily The dragon was gone and I was free to roam the burning cemetery.
"Oh my god, how many people do you think died?" Leanne asked.
I shrugged my shoulders, putting off the question to focus on the main topic at hand. I wasn't in the mood to focus on a wasteful question, even if I asked it to myself.
"Putting off the question just adds to you being more like a devil. How can you just look at death and walk past it all? You've changed quite a bit." Leanne said.
I stopped and looked towards her, "I've changed? I haven't changed at all it's just that my true self is opening to the world. You're just a fragment of my reality, and you deserve to be removed from my head."
Leanne felt slightly offended, "It's not like I wanted to be here either okay? So you can go away with your antics because you created me!"
I brushed her off and continued forwards, I didn't have much time to mess around with such an odd conversation.
I quickly found the giant sign and moved towards it. A slight gleam came to my eye upon revealing the key. It was glowing gold and had a slight glow of green, the emerald was calling me.
"Do you actually know what was in the chest. I would suggest not." Leanne said.
I shook my head, there hasn't been a day that I've known what was actually in there. I know that it is mine because of its force. I feel like I'm pulled towards it, I first noticed it when I spoke to The King the other time I entered Wonderland.
"No." I replied.
"I knew it! I wonder why it was in The King though." Leanne said.
"I haven't a clue. I wonder why I'm pulled towards it so well."
I placed the key inside the lock, they were like metal pistons shifting individually to allow access. My mind flashed with images, they were faint and oddly reminiscent of the incident that brought me to the asylum and making me the way I am.
"Well, let's see what inside shall we?" Leanne asked.
I nodded and turned the key, it was stiff but shifted like a dream. A soft and cold click rung through my ears and into my heart.

"Ah damn it all!" I screamed in the bed.
I was so close to finding something out about the combined worlds, or that is what I would presume anyway.
"You feel better than before I see." Cat asked.
I nodded, my left arm was still strapped into the chair.
"The doctor is coming back, take the syringe and hide it with your right hand. When he gets close, you know what to do." Cat advised.
How am I supposed to get him near me? How am I supposed to get an accurate attack on him?
The doctor cracked the door open and slowly walked in. I closed my eyes, having them slightly open. The man was led towards my body from his desires. He was twitchy and agitated, he came up near me and ran his fingers through my thighs. His hands crawled up my stomach to my neck, where he would start kissing.
I was infuriated and shocked.
In a jittery movement, I slung the needle into his neck. I grabbed the key from his back pocket and unhatched my lock. I stood up and watched him stumble into the velvet colored chair. The doctor quickly jolted the needle. His grasp on his neck was violent almost, trying desperately to keep blood from rushing too fast.
"How does it feel?" I asked him.
The doctor spat and gurgled. He struggled to his feet, his legs trembling with fear. His movements were directed to the first aid on the wall.
His hands slapped open the small compartment. I pushed him away and closed the aid kit. He slipped on his weakness to the floor, knocking over a majority of his equipment. I saw him struggle endlessly for life, I could almost feel him slipping away.
"Did I hurt you?" I asked.
He coughed blood, and it covered a tile of the floor. Soon he would be finished and a corpse would rot.
I turned to the door and peeked through. There were two guards nearly drunk, standing but stumbling over themselves.
"One of them is more sober than the other, that one is the left. Keep watch if the right, he knows his way to his target even while intoxicated." Cat informed.
"Okay." I replied.
Quickly, I moved into the hallway keeping my bare feet from slapping the ground. With a fluent motion, I took the left guard's gun and grabbed him hostage.
"Whoa, what's going on?" The other guard questioned.
I shot him down, his red paint covered the wall and the floor in buckets.
I pushed my hostage to the ground, on his knees. I stood above the man and put my gun one the back of his head.
He pleaded, snotting all over the floor, "Please don't kill me! Please, I have a wife! She can't bear this!"
I forced a verdict from my feelings, with a cold and deadly stare at his crying face, I spoke. "I don't care."
A sound of a whip cracking echoed through the hall. His body slumped to the ground and eventually flattened out. My feet were tracked with blood and a ghost followed behind me.
"Where to?" I asked myself.