First Night

I awoke inside my dream in the middle of tall grass. The sky was dark blue and the stars were out and shining brighter than ever before.
"Let's see what adventure we have today." Leanne said.
I folded my arms, "You don't deserve to have fun!"
"What? Why not?" She replied.
I turned from her and walked away. The market wasn't far away, only half a mile and I should see their lights. I think the direction is forward to the witch's tree, but behind the Kings castle.
I walked forwards and made my way over. I slowly felt my hand reach for the knife in the holster. I restrained myself for a moment to ensure my safety as well as the others around me.

I reached the market to see a beautiful array of differentiating shops and stores. From hookahs to children's toys, there was it all.
"Go ahead and enjoy yourself. I'll be here waiting." Leanne said.
I nodded and walked in the maze. It was a maze because of the way it is laid out. Instead of rows and columns it is a random pattern each time.
I walked over to the food shop and glanced upon dozens of things. From pigs feet to chicken breast, it had most of the meats that you would eat on a daily basis. Which explains the long ass lines. The next shop was a desert shop which contained baked goods from muffins to chocolate cake. This wasn't at popular despite having a great tasting blueberry muffin. Across from that was the potion shop. This place had medicinal drinks and syrups, don't know why it was called potion though.
"Hey there lady! Fancy to see you here again!" The king greeted me.
I bowed, "Yes it is your highness. What brings you out of the castle?"
"I have decided to check up on market to see any problems that might be happening." He replied.
Funny how he decides to do this monthly yet nothing ever happens here.
"Have you seen the witch lately? She was begging to find you for something." I mentioned.
the King got frustrated, "I should have her beheaded for her crimes. Although she does play a unique role in our defense I have to consider keeping her alive."
"Sounds fun boss." I said.
We left on that note.
I pulled the knife from my pocket and reached for someone. I noticed what I was doing and stopped myself. I moved out of the market covering my face in embarrassment.
"You have to stop it you know? You're gonna go completely insane if you want to kill all the time." Leanne warned me.
Her face started to melt to the ground. It surrounded me and smothered me inside. I was in a black space and choked on black smoke. It entered my lungs slowly drowning me.

I woke up in my bed, sweating and fearing for my life. The walls seemed closer than before and the rain made it humid.
"You alright up there?" Mama Crazy asked. "You were thrashing about. I'm telling you, you need to clear your mind when you sleep. If not, then you might as well be awake."
"I think our symptoms are different though. You just see pictures that can go into the future right? I can only speak to myself and see things differently." I explained.
"We're a great duo, if we ever attempt escaping that is." Mama Crazy said.
I rustled around the bed and felt something by my cold and bare feet. I checked under the covers and looked at it. It was...a vibrator. There was a letter with a heart on it.
The letter read, "This is not ordinary you see? Open the insides to expose me. The mouse ran up the clock, you need to make the shock. Meet me in there tomorrow night, or maybe sit there and die you might."
It was signed by a man named 'The Cat'.
I hopped off of the bed and put on my moccasins. It warmed my toes and the core of my feet. I looked out the window and spied on the rain. It's beautiful clear and free existence made me miss home. The constant talks with mother and fun time with my sister.
I started to cry.
"Hey baby don't cry. C'mon if you cry then I might. Please don't." Leanne teared up.
As each tear fell down the side of my cheek I could feel my life being sucked away. The tears were the only thing that kept my mother with me and now i'm wasting them. The humanity was dwindling slowly.
A heavy knock on the door startled Mama Crazy and me.
"Leanne Emma, please come with us." A guard said.
I walked over to the door. They opened it and grabbed me harshly. I was strapped to a chair from neck to ankle. They were pushing me across the second floor to the doctors office where I was alone with him.
"Leanne Emma yes?" The doctor asked. "See you have an extraordinary mind, like everyone here. See even I do, but I never told them and now I work with the ones I share this blessing with."
It's not a blessing, it's a horrible thing that is painful. Clearly he has not been made fun of.
"Well, since you're here now. I will have to do some tests on your mind. You did kill four girls in the cafeteria yesterday." The doctor explained. "I'm not going to open your head if that's what you're thinking. Instead, I will just monitor your brain as you sleep. No I will not rape you either."
He slowly unlocked the straps one by one until I was free. He held my cold and skinny hand, leading me to the bed. I sat down and watched as he attached these stickers around my skull. After the stickers, there were wires that attached to the stickers.
I laid back onto the soft pillow. He placed a blanket over my body and walked away.
"Don't worry, while you're in dreamland I will watch over him. If he does something then I'll awake you." Leanne said.
I nodded.