Confusion

I awoke to the sounds of hail cracking at the window. Today was the twelfth of June and it was hailing. Honestly I can't really tell where we are anymore.
"Jeez. That fucking man, can you believe him?" Mama Crazy whined.
I hopped off the bed.
"I honestly wish that he killed me right there." I said.
"Wait a minute. The our minds are connected to that other world right? So what if we kill someone by taking their mind and displaying it in the middle of the largest city?" Mama Crazy thought aloud.
That sounds like a stupid idea.
"Well we could do that. But how the fuck are we getting out of here?" I asked fiercely.
"Why are you only in your underwear?" Leanne asked.
I looked down and realized I was half naked. I proceeded to my bed, oddly my clothes weren't there.
"I was stripped of my clothing. I'm going to get raped without clothes." I said frightened of the outcome.
Mama Crazy agreed, "With a young body like that, you should be surprised I hadn't raped you."
I chuckled awkwardly. I should get used to dark humor.
"There is still a chance to escape. Though it's slightly different." Cat said. "On another note, why are you half naked?"
I covered myself by hiding in the shower, "I don't know what happened to my clothes."
Mama Crazy started to laugh. It was a pain to hear her joy in my pain. "So Cat? How are we going to escape? Does it involve the combination of both worlds?"
Cat nodded. Leanne gave me the idea when the guy was threatening you both. She said something about it and I have a clue as to how it may work.
"How?" I asked, still blushing from embarrassment.
Cat sat down on Mama Crazy's bed, "Well for starters, you're going to need to leave this place. From there it's like a whole new world to you and it's going to make you have hallucinations. If my calculation was somewhat correct, then you'll be able to find another escape route through the vents this Sunday. The vents are surprisingly large for what they are used for, you'll both need to be quiet and fast about crawling through the vents."
I walked out of the shower. "So you're saying that we need to be fast and quiet in a vent that is made of a light, three inch thick, aluminum? That's is highly likely that we will be heard."
"That is where the Sunday comes in handy. Most guards are in a meeting, the ones that aren't are short of only five people. You can most likely kill them and proceed into the vents. Here I've mapped the vents and you're going to need to follow these as best as you can." Cat handed me a map.
They were highly detailed and complex. They were a genius's work of intelligence. A question of, how did he make these, should not be asked.
I moved back onto my bed. I crossed my legs and studied the maps. A map contained an armory. Cat had planned to make these since he's died. I can't help but feel bad for him.
"So I still wonder how you've changed your face into a cat." I asked in a soft voice.
Cat stood up and looked towards me, I blushed lightly still embarrassed. He took off his top-hat, "There are something's that should be left a secret. In time will I tell you."
Something about those words gave me a saddening tone. I directed my attention towards the maps again. On the second floor vents I saw something odd. It was like a hidden room probably built from those who've tried escaping. Though I haven't been here for more than two months, I've never even heard of such a room existing in this prison.
"Your clothes are coming." Leanne said. "Though I'm not sure how they were taken from you in your sleep."
"Me either." I replied.
Mama Crazy stood up and walked to the door. She peeked out of the barred window and checked into the hallway. "Where is everyone?" She asked.
I was startled and hopped off my bed, "What do you mean?"
"I'm sure there would be some noise coming from the hall. We aren't a silent floor at this time of day. Did lunch already start?" Mama Crazy was sweating. I could feel what she meant. It was lonely and very silent in the halls.
"Try opening the door." Cat said.
Mama Crazy opened the door, it creaked open and banged against the wall. I felt terror from the creaking door. Worst part is that I was still unclothed.
"Let's head to the laundry room. I need something to wear. At least if we are going to explore the area." I said.
"Good idea." Mama Crazy said. "Though you should take your knife in case something happens"
"You're not coming?"
"No. Something is fishy. I know that for sure. I'm going to check some things out."
'Fishy' indeed. I couldn't agree more with her, I would follow but I'm not necessarily a nudist.
I walked down the hall to the left. I saw clothing scattered on the floor. Checking the tags I realized that they were mine. "Fucking assholes."
I rushed on my clothes and turned around. I saw a man at the end of the hall where the cafeteria is. He was bloody and horrifically wounded. His chest was cut open, his rib cage was practically showing.
"Help me! Help me please!" The man yelled in pain. His scream gradually got louder. I couldn't do anything but stare. He was a dead man as it is.
I was grabbed into the laundry room and forced into the seat. Mama Crazy closed the door and told me to hush my mouth.
"I though you were somewhere else!" I whispered.
"I was, the vents lead to the correct areas. As of the moment, the Guy is playin' with us." Mama Crazy replied. "Maybe something is happening to the asylum."
There were a few knocks on the door. Our mouths hushed, and our breaths were almost as quiet as nothing at all. The knocks turned into pounding. They were loud and frightening. The room lights flickered on and off. The pounding turned almost violent.
Suddenly, the pounding stopped. The door's handle was turned back and forth.
"I don't understand." I whispered to Mama Crazy.
The noise turned on the pounding again. A dent was pushed into the door. The pounding was almost as if bombs were exploding on the outside. The lights turned off completely, the sparks lighting up parts of the room. The violent pounding had finally stopped.
"Wh--" My mouth was forced shut.
Cat appeared into the room, "Something is connected with your minds. This isn't the real life."
Mama Crazy looked at her arm. It was bleeding, but there was no wound. The crease of her neck was bleeding as well. Soon, she fell faint and crashed against the concrete floor. I felt blood drip down my back. I fell dizzy and confused. I clenched my chest, my heart was rapidly beating. I slapped my back against the wall and slouched down to the ground. I was closing my eyes slowly.
"Help me." I slipped into the darkness. I was consumed by confusion. I was no longer able to create an image of anything. I was alone.