The Execution

"Great fucking job! You had to scare everyone by killing the cafeteria ladies!" Mama Crazy scolded me.
I put my head down in shame.
"I can't control my outbursts of murder." I said. "Since I'm heavily watched by the guards, why don't you get the other plans out of the way and I'll be the one to get the guard's attention?"
Mama Crazy looked at me like I was a genius. "Yeah. That could work you fucking genus."
I turned on my side and stared at the shower. My body soon fell limp and I was asleep.

I turned off the shower and stepped out. I quickly dried myself and put on the clean clothes. I looked outside the door to see some guards ready to open the door. Something was wrong.
"Do you need her?" I over heard the soldier say. It seems they were planning to enter. Mama Crazy locked her eyes at the door.
"This could be the worst moment ever. We need you to distract these guys come the day of the plan." Mama Crazy explained. "Now give me your knife. I can't let you kill anymore people."
I handed her my knife slowly, it felt like handing over a child to an orphanage. I hated the feeling of being naked, that knife was the only thing that made me feel comfortable for some reason.
The guards entered and escorted me out of the room. I was placed on the elevator and taken to the roof. They locked the door behind me as I was left standing.
I was alone.
"Don't do anything that might give them a reason to come after you. Don't do anything that might give them the idea that you want to escape although they know you want to." Leanne explained.
I nodded, "Okay."
I looked around and saw a spot where I could see over the walls. The skyline was beautiful.
I placed my arms on the bars and leaned on it. I was entranced by the beautiful color of the sky. The white clouds forming shapes and objects in the sky. God seemed to have his fun with the clouds.
I heard the door open and close. Footsteps approached me, intimidating my mind. I felt like I was going to be killed.
The man turned the corner and looked at me. He was in a suit with a gun in his hand lying by his side. A smirk ran across his face as he just stared into my soul.
I was startled and ducked behind a vent. I peered over the vent to find him still standing and still watching me. I was like a fish being watched by little kids.
He pointed the gun at me, "You destroyed everything I put into this place. We are now announced one of the worst asylums because of your killing spree."
"W-who are you?" I stuttered.
He pulled the hammer back on his gun, "Let's say...I'm the one who knocks."
He fired a round towards me. The bullet ricocheted off of the vent and into the sky. I moved alongside the vent to the edge of the building. I found a wrench on the ground.
I can use my old tactic I used on those guys back then. Throw a type of powder in his face and beat the hell out of him. The dirt on the roof seems pretty well enough to use.
I move back to the corner of the vent and peeked around. He fired again and missed completely.
I got out of cover and threw the dirt in his face. He was blinded for a second which was enough time. I cracked the wrench on his skull. He tumbled over a pipe, grabbing for support. I bashed his ribs breaking them. He coughed blood and dropped to the floor. I got on top of his torso and continuously hit his face with the wrench.
By the time I was finished letting out my rage, his face was caved in and blood was all over me. The only thing that would make me feel better was if I took a shower.
I heard the door open and close a second time.
"Bravo! Good job on managing to kill our tester. You were tested to see what you would do in a situation such as this. Your mind is very different from the people that come here. You're not mental to the point of craziness aside from your alter ego, but instead you're mental to the point of intelligence increasing abilities. Your brain is an admirable muscle." Some guy in a suit explained.
I stood up from the corpse, "So what stops me from killing you?"
He shrugged his shoulders still smiling.
"I won't because I hate k-killing, but what am I doing here? I'm not c-crazy you know." I said.
He walked closer to me trying to calm me down. "If you hate killing...then why are you so fidgety? It seems it's an addiction you love to have. Unless you want to stop it of course."
My mind was blank and my body twitched. The blood on my clothes and on my hands dripped to the floor. My eyes were wide open and my mouth shifted to show a glimpse of my teeth. The man wasn't afraid, but rather...interested.
"You're an odd man." I said.
He chuckled, "And why is that?"
"You're not afraid of me like the other people in here." I felt my eyes water.
"Unlike them...I see the woman inside you and other the monster outside. I'm not trying to flirt with a fifteen year old girl but I can see you as a woman trying to survive." He said.
My twitch diminished slowly and the tears began to flow down my face.
"I didn't want this to happen...all I ever wanted was my sister and mother to be happy again." I started to cry.