The Plan

I awoke to sounds of screams and cries. People were being taken to the third floor it seems. The smell of freshly cut grass lingered through the window. The floor was damp from the night of rain that had recently passed.
Mama Crazy and I had a conversation not long ago about who this Cat guy was. His real name was "Cartographer Andy Richards" I haven't a clue why he decided to name hisself "Cat" aside from his appearance.
"You can take your shower first today. I'll be sleeping longer. Then we will have to make a plan during lunch on how to get followers to break logic" Mama Crazy said.
I nodded.
I moved from the beds to the little bathroom area. The shower was covered by a concrete wall about the height of the top of my chest. I was oddly short for my age and for Mama Crazy you could see most of her torso. Not that I needed to look, but it's nice to see she's a woman every once in a while.
I unbuttoned my shirt one button at a time. I slipped it off and threw it on my bed.
There weren't any places to hang your stuff.
I then hopped out of my pants and did the same, I threw it on my bed. I stared for a moment at the shower head. I thought again, about how I'm beginning asleep. I haven't slept in a long time and now my body decides to do it.
"You having trouble in there, girl?" Mama Crazy asked.
I shook my head not facing her, "Just thinking about something. It's nothing really"
I took off the women's boxers given.
I turned the shower on to a warm type of water. It splashed on me and dripped down my naked body. He warmth filled the emptiness inside. The water felt nice for my first time actually showering. Only three days since I've gotten here and I've taken one shower.
"So what do you think is causing you to sleep?" Mama Crazy asked.
I shook my head, "I haven't a clue to anything. It just happened during the escape yesterday, and last night. Maybe I can be able to go back once it's warn off."
Mama Crazy giggled, "Maybe Cat is doing it? We did meet him yesterday, when you came in contact with him it could have affected you."
Maybe that is what happened. I still shouldn't believe that I'm slowly becoming normal. The symptoms are making me dream too. I was never able to dream, I don't necessarily count Dreamland as a dream. It's too real to be a dream and the dream that I had, felt feint. It was like I was blinded by the colors and only could see what it allowed me see.
I ran my fingers through my wet white hair, brushing it slightly still thinking of why this is happening. I wonder if I will be able to wake up from this nightmare.

I sat down with my lunch. Still, all of the other patients were afraid of me. I didn't blame them considering the damage I caused to the asylum so far. If I am to be released, I would be arrested almost instantly.
"So I've realized this just recently. We are on the second floor where we are mental, but are capable of still living normally. So this is going to be much easier to handle. The first floor has the ones where they are constantly active with their mentality. The third floor is the floor that contains the mental people, and I mean MENTAL." Mama Crazy explained.
I ate a fry, "So this would be our best bet. I can't go up to anyone or they would just run away."
"Listen baby. Your soft voice and innocence will capture them." Mama Crazy said.
I rolled my eyes, "I'm not really 'innocent' but I can understand why you would think that from my appearance."
I don't think that we'll get anyone to actually join us on this raid. What our plan contains is a number of things to do at once. There will a group to get the guard attention from the third floor. There will be a group to kill any guards standing in our way and then a group to steal the keys from the main office. All will regrouped outside by the playground under the bleachers like we had previously done before.
It was completely flawed, but we can try to do this. I expect to have the ones stealing the keys killed and the ones on the third floor, we would tell them to hide in the bell tower when in reality it's still covered by the shelf I threw on the trapdoor, ultimately they would get shot.
My innocence is really showing at this point.
"So we're going to have which group killed?" I asked Mama Crazy to give a refresher.
"The ones on the third floor and the key stealers. The ones with us most likely won't die unless we kill them after escaping." She explained.
"K-kill? Why would we kill them?" I questioned.
She took a heavy gulp of her drink, "You afraid of killing? You killed like five people."
I raised up seven fingers.
Leanne sat down next to me, "I heard that some people are planning on leaving as well. We can execute them for the cause. Hey! Our hair looks great when its straightened properly."
I smiled, blushing to the compliment.
Mama Crazy left the table to another. It seemed recruiting was gonna be done today. I stood up and threw out my trash. I pulled the knife from my back pocket and held it in my hand.
I put a big smile on my face as blood was spilt.