Chptr 30: Leaving Me?

--Your POV--

Why does it have to be like this. I'm freed from worries and problem for just a day? I just fixed the other one and now another one is coming?

I just stared to the the air, sitting in the living room, bothered with the new problem.
I remembered my conversation with my Aunt.

*FLASHBACK*

[Aunt]: Hey miss. We need to talk. Remember what I told you?

[Jaei]: Sorry aunt but I still can't right now. Can't we do something about it?

[Aunt]: I have done everything and granted your wish to stay longer. But now, we can't extend your vacation longer. SORRY BUT YOU HAVE TO COME BACK HERE REALLY SOON.

[Jaei]: But auntie, I really can't go right now. Can you please extend my vacation even for another month. I have to settle things first here. Please Aunt.

[Aunt]: Sorry but i can't I already allowed you to extend for 2 more months and that's now over. You have work here and we might have problems on your contract here in the company if you don't show up here.

[Jaei]: I'll think about it

Then I immediately went offline.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

(A/N: I don't really know about company rules, so let's just pretend that all details about company thingy here are possible. THANKS :*)

I work on my Aunt's company and she was one of the reason why I'm here on Seoul right now.

She said I was overworking myself and I needed a vacation. She filed a 2 month vacation leave for me and she suggested me to go to Korea.

My vacation was supposed to be in just 2 months but now, I'm staying here for more than 4 months since I'm really enjoying here. When she first notify me to come home already I begged for another 2 months and she agreed. But now, I have no more chance.

My thoughts were interupted when Unni sat beside me and tapped my shoulders.

"I thought everything is fixed now? What's with that face?", she asked.

"Unni. I thought of that too. But I forgot that I have another problem.", I said and looked down.

"And what's that?", he moved closer to me. She didn't know yet my aunt is already telling me to go home. She just know about the 2 months extension I got.

I sighed. "My vacation. It's already over. My aunt is telling me to go home right away. She can't give me more extensions anymore."

"And when is that 'right away' you are talking about?", she asked.

I hugged her and cried. "In 2 days.."

She gasped and made me face her. "What? That fast? Why is it so fast?"

"No unni. We have been talking about this for a month. She's not that demanding at first so I didn't took it seriously. Then she started reminding me again about this a few weeks before and that's when I have problems with Jonghyun and Minho. That's why I felt more pressured about giving my answer to Minho and Jonghyun because I know I won't be able to stay more. Then now... she already booked me a flight.", I cried louder.

"Have you told this to your Shinee oppas?", she asked.

I cried even more when I heard her question, "Not yet unni. I don't know how to tell them."

"But why didn't you told it to them earlier? Before you had problem with Minho and Jonghyun or even after you fixed it?"

"It's all my fault. I can't tell them because I am enjoying a lot and I don't want to ruin that mood. And now, I was too happy and got too excited about what happened to me and Minho that i already forgot about it."