Chptr 34: 6 Months...

6 months later (after Jaei left)…

--Author’s POV--

“Hyung! Let’s play video games. I’m kinda bored.”, Taemin called Minho who’s about to enter his room.

“Play by yourself. I don’t have time.”, Minho replied coldly.

“Don’t have time? What are you busy at? You’re just inside your room.”, Taemin tried to pull Minho to the sofa so they could start their game.

But Minho is not in the mood today…uhm actually, he’s not always in the mood.

“Yah! Could you please stop bothering me? I said I don’t want to play.”, Minho jerked Taemin’s hands away from him.

Then Key and the rest of the boys came.

“What’s going on?”, Onew asked as he sat on the couch.

Taemin just pointed at Minho using his pouted lips, the boys already know what’s the problem.

“Minho. Fighting with Taemin again?”, Key asked

Minho didn’t answered and just looked away.

“PMS attacks again. Understand him”, Jonghyun teased and he received a glare from Minho.

“Could you please let me be in peace? Even for a while?”, Minho said. He looks really irritated.

“But we’re not doing anything. You’re the one who’s always shouting at us.”, Key said.

“Hyung. C’mmon. Let’s play video games~”, Taemin whined in front of Minho.

“AHHHH! Please. I need PEACE!”, Minho yelled then locked himself in his room.

The four boys left looked at each other then just shrugged.

--Minho’s POV--

I lazily laid myself down on my bed. I’m feeling tired and heavy, but not physically. I grabbed my cellphone and looked at my wallpaper. It’s a photo of Jaei and me.

It’s been six months since she left Korea. She used to call me often for the first 2 months after that, she started to miss a day or sometimes a week for calling me.

Sometimes she would not call me for a week or just leave me a message. Whenever I’ll ask her what’s the matter, she just said that she’s busy and she keeps insisting that I need rest.

Then, this whole month, I didn’t even receive a single call from her. None, even a message.

“AHHHH!”, I rolled on my bed while yelling. I’m feeling  a lot of frustrations and irritations right now.

The last time I received a call from her, she said she’s studying but she didn’t told me more details.
Even her bestfriend won’t say anything, even if I keep on bribing her with a lot of autographs.

I’m completely lost right now. I don’t know anymore what’s happening.

--Your POV—

I went off the taxi and looked around.

‘It’s been 6 months, nothing really changed here.’

I started to walk along the busy streets of Seoul. Then I saw something in an electronic billboard.

‘SHINEE DREAM GIRL’

I smiled as I looked at the promotion video on the billboard.
They’re comeback for this year is really good, and they’re really doing well.

 ‘I missed this guys.’