Chptr 2: Coincidence?

'I gotta find something to spend my day to.'

"Unni, I'm going to the supermarket and walk somewhere. Is there anything you want?".

"Nothing. You must be bored here. Ok, just ride with me and I'll drop you off there.", Unni said. She's always like this, taking care of me, making sure that I'm doing and feeling well. I'm happy to have a friend who's playing as my mother, bestfriend and sister, all at the same time.

I jumped inside the car and we set off to the road. It has been few weeks since I first stepped here in Seoul. Everything is going fine, so far. But I haven't met any friends yet so I'm feeling kinda bored. KyoungEun Unni is not always around so I gotta find someways to entertain myself.
I already met Unni's boyfriend, HyunWoo.  The coat that I bought fitted him well. Thanks to the guy who fitted it for me.
Oh, that guy. Until now I haven't figured out yet why he looks so familiar to me and it's really bothering me these past few days. And what's more frustrating is that the image of him, smiling at me, haven't stop intruding my thoughts. This is quite serious, I really need to keep myself busy.

After a few minutes of drive, we stopped in front of the supermarket. "Thanks for the ride Unni. I'll go home right away after I finish strolling around. Bye!". After greeting her goodbye, I stepped out of the car and walked inside the supermarket.
I pulled a cart and continue to walk as I look at the checklist saved in my phone.  'These are quite a lot. Gotta get going.'
I grabbed some stuffs listed in my checklist and headed to the cereal section. Slowly pushing my cart forward, I carefully scanned each racks to find my favorite cereal. 'There you are!", I already found the box I am looking for but it's on the top. I walked closer and stretched my arms up to reach it but unfortunately, my height is not enough for me to grab it. I want that cereal badly so I tried my hardest, jumping and reaching my desired cereal box. I tried few more attempts and as I was about to do my last try, a longer arm extended from nowhere and grabbed the box. I was shocked, unable to move because I know someone at my back is  just a few inches away from me. I started to feel uncomfortable and ashamed as well, so I stepped to side a bit, bowing my head down. I'm sure that the person who reached the box is a man, so I really felt shy being that close to him.

 The man who is now in front of me, handed me the box. Still bowing my head down, I reached for it.
"Thank you." I uttered.

"You're most welcome." he said cheerfully.
Wait. That voice! I know that voice.... is he....

 I looked up to see the man in front of me. I was surprised to see the guy who helped me at fitting the coat. The guy whom I was thinking these past days. But., 'does he really dress like this? Fully covered?'. Just like when I saw him at the mall, he's face is covered again. A cap, a pair of sunglasses but no more scarf this time. Still, I can't see his face clearly

"I knew it was you! You're the girl at the mall, right?". he said with a wide smile and drew closer to me.

"Y-yes. You're right. Thank you for your help and sorry for bothering you again." I let out a sweet smile. I suddenly realized that I was acting cutely in front of him. "By the way, the coat fitted well to my friend. Thanks again."

"Nice to hear that. It's my pleasure to do some help.". An awkward silence came after that. He looked at me, tilting his head like he was curious about something.
He then spoke, "You really don't know me, do you?".  He looks amazed and puzzled at the same time while looking at me.

"Hey. I already told you, right? You are the guy that I saw at the mall. Am I wrong?". I also gave him a curious look. That was a wierd question. Didn't we confirm that just a while ago?

He kept silent for a while, giving me a chance to talk but I'm curious on what he's gonna say.
He smiled afterwards. "Ah. Arasso. I'll start.", he started to remove his cap slowly, followed by removing his tinted glasses.
The next thing I know is that I am standing, completely shock, unable to speak and Choi Minho was standing in front of me. The great Choi Minho of  a kpop group, SHINee.