Chptr 21: Confession + Confrontation

--Your POV--

"I don't know what you're talking about. And I don't know what are you up too that you're acting like that. I think I'll just go."

I turned around and stepped away. But when i was about to take another step, Minho grabbed my wrist from behind and pulled me back to him.

He pulled me close too him and gave me a hug.

I was totally shocked on what's going on and I can't even talk nor react. I was completely frozen while trapped in Minho's arms.

We stayed quiet for a while and he's still hugging me.

"I'm sorry for shouting. I just can't take it that you're talking to other guy while with me.", he whispered.

"Listen carefully.", he sighed and hugged me tighter. "I know what's between you and Jonghyun hyung and that's what makes me want to take you away from him more."

"W-why? I c-can't understand.", finally, I managed to answer him, though I stuttered.

He sighed and gently parted us from hugging. He looked straightly and deeply to my eyes while he's holding my shoulders.

"I-I like you. I like you that's why I'm being selfish or possessive or whatever you call it. I don't want to share you anymore, specially to Jonghyun, knowing that he might take you away from me.", I saw his eyes flooding with emotion.

I can't take my eyes away from his, although I want to because it makes me wanna drop myself on the floor. Slowly my mind is processing the words I heard from him... until it all sank to me...

'W-wait,wait. Confession? Is he confessing? For real?', I wanted to ask those questions to him but I can't speak.

I can feel my emotions are getting mixed up. I'm feeling nervous for some reason, I overwhelmed, I'm happy, I'm bothered, worried and more.

"Jaei. Aren't you going to say something?", he asked with worried eyes.

"O-oppa. I don't know. I....I... uhm..",I bowed my head shyly.

He looked around. There are some people passing and occasionally looking at us.

"Wait. This is not the right place to talk. Let's go.", he grabbed my hand and lead me to his car.

We drove to our house. The whole ride was so quiet. He would sometimes glanced at me but I would just looked away to the car windows.

The whole ride on our way to our house is already enough for me to think about things that happened. I absorbed it all and processed it in my mind. Maybe by the time we'll talk again, I could manage to answer him already. 

When we arrived home, we're still both quiet. I opened the door and went to the living room. He just followed me quietly. We sat on the couch and wait for anyone to start talking.

Finally, he faced me. "Jaei, sorry. Are you mad? I didn't mean to tell it to you right away, and I also didn't mean to start this by a childish quarrel."

I shook my head. "No. I'm not mad. I'm just finding the right words to say. Uhhmm... a-are you se-serious with this?"

He chuckled, sat closer to me and grabbed my hand. "Very serious. I've been thinking about this for quite long. I've planned to confess to you in a perfect and most unforgettable way, but our quarrel screwed it all."

I chuckled. "It's unforgettable. You yelled at me before you confess.", I teased him.

He bowed his head shyly and scratched the back of his neck. "Sorry..."