Chptr 8: Universal Charger

Hi readers, I changed the POV again from 'YOU' to 'I'. I think it's better (or maybe not). Please let me know which POV is better. 

A/N: You know what Universal charger is, right? For those who don't know, it was the charger who can charge (almost all) gadget. Just good for you to know.

HAPPY READING! :*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

*message, PYONG!*

The sound of my message alert tone woke me up from a very deep sleep. Though I know the sun has already rose very high, I still don't want to get up. I stayed up all night.
Yesterday, I found a stack of movie DVDs in unni's cabinet and seeing the movies are all good, I started watching one but end up having a movie marathon. I decided to stop at around 2am but there were still remaining DVDs unwatched, the HORROR ones. Maybe I'll watch it next time when I found time...and earned enough courage.

Half awake, I reached for my cellphone at my side table. When I looked at the message, it was from unni.

'Hey dongsaeng^^ I know you stayed up all night for those movies so I decided not to wake you up. I didn't cook breakfast because I'm gonna dine out with HyunWoo. But I'm sure there will be a prepared for you this morning. TAKE CARE :)'

I raised an eyebrow. 'That's weird. She didn't cook but there will be a prepared breakfast for me? Oh, maybe she ordered for me.'. I smiled upon discovering that I don't need to cook for myself this morning. I'm feeling lazy today.

Before I can reply to her message, another came.
'Enjoy your DATE :)'.

'Ooo-kay, that's really weird.'. As I remember, my date is scheduled tomorrow. I checked the date on my phone. It's Wednesday, and my date is on Thursday.
Maybe she just got confused on the date. I hit the reply button and typed a message.

'Unni, it's just Wednesday so my date will be tomorrow. :) I'll take care.'

I sent it to her and after a few moments she just replied with a (^-^).
I put my phone on the bedside and spread my body widely. I still don't feel like getting up so I just relaxed myself. 'My Date...', I stared at the ceiling, remembering how did the members picked who's gonna be next.

**FLASHBACK**

"The challenge is here!", as soon as the main door of the dorm opened, Onew said it while holding a big paperbag up. He walked in, followed by Taemin who also has the same paperbag on his hand.

"Hyung, I thought you're going to buy food for us.", Jonghyun went to Onew to check what did he bought.

"Believe me, they're just the same.", Onew grinned while taking out big, cling wrap sealed bowls one by one and placing on the living room table. Taemin also took out the bowls from his bag.

From the couch, I knelt down in front of the table to check what's in the bowls.
"Jjajangmyeon?", I asked Onew. He nodded and placed the last bowl on the table.

"Why 7 bowls?", Minho asked, already kneeling to the table too, followed by Key.

Instead of answering, Onew told us to sit on the floor and gather around the table. When we're all there, Onew started explaining.
"Okay, since we haven't picked the next date yet, we'll do this.", he said while motioning his hands to the big bowls.

Key moaned. "I think I know what we're going to do.", Key said while slowly sliding his arms on the table, burying his face in it.

"Hyung, just think of what I have gone through.", Taemin rolled his eyes, "I suffered from leg and back ache for two days because I have to run crazily fast for 4 laps."