Chptr 17: Never Start with a Joke

"Yah! Jaei! What's taking you so long? Where are you now?", Key said

"It's only 30 minutes that passed and it's already 'so long' for you?", I said while I'm walking very fast, almost running, heading to their dorm.

"You better hurry. We're dying to see you!"

"I'm hurrying, okay? Just wait there.", I finally got into the elevator.

"Hurry Yeoja!", I heard voices from the background.

I smiled and ended the call. Shinee oppas came back here in Seoul last night and early in the morning today, they called me and told me to go to their dorm.

I also can't wait to see them so I rushed out and headed to their dorm immediately. They're gone for more than two weeks and I missed them so much.

When I finally got to the right floor and I almost ran just to reached their door right away.

"OPPAS! I'm here!", I excitedly yelled when I opened the door.

"Finally!", Key got up from the sofa and came to me.

The others popped out from different doors and also rushed to me.

"We missed you!", they said in chorus and they all squeezed me in a very tight group hug.

"Hey wait! My box! It's going to be squeezed.", I tried to push them away so I could protect the box of chocolate brownies I made for them. They all stepped away.

"What's this?", Taemin grabbed the box from me and quickly opened it.

"I made it for you. That's the product of my boredom."

"Let's taste it!", Onew excitedly pulled Taemin and Minho to the sofa so they could start eating the brownies.

Key...Minho...Taemin...Onew...

"Guys, where's Jonghyun oppa?", I asked when I noticed that he's not around since I came.

"He came home to their house last night. He visited his family and chose to rest there as well.", Key said while joining the other members on eating.

'Oh? Maybe he went home to get Roo. He promised me that he will take Roo to me when they came  home.', i thought.

"How about you? Aren't you planning to go and stay with your family?"

"We're all going home later. We just wanted to see you for now.", Minho explained, his mouth is stuffed with chocolate brownies.

"So how's the taste?", I sat down with them on the sofa.

"It's almost finished.", Onew said while pointing to the half empty box.

"Oh! I almost forgot.", Minho stood up and rushed to his room

"Me too!", then all the members left

I waited for them and when they came out of their room, they have gifts on hand. Minho is the first who sat beside me and he handed me a box.

"What this?", i asked.

"Open so you'll know.", he smiled and pinch my cheek lightly.

When I opened it, it was a very pretty watch.

"Oh. Oppa, it's pretty.", I said and gave him a hug.

"Hey how about mine. Here.", Onew handed me his gift. The others can't wait to give their gifts too so before I could open Onew, they already handed it to me.

Onew's gift is a cute bear pillow pillow. Taemin's gift is a dog stuff toy and Key's gift is a Panda ear hoodie jacket.