Chapter 23

OLLY'S POV.

I lean closer to Oscar and whisper, "Guess Felix isn't going to be awkward about anything as of yet..."

"Guess not, but who knows? He might get weird or awkward tomorrow or maybe months from now. He might not even get awkward and get over Mady within the month..." Oscar rambles.

"Yeah, we don't know for sure," I shrug. "We'll have to wait and see what happens."

**A COUPLE WEEKS LATER**

MADY'S POV.

I woke up feeling cold and somewhat lonely. I sat up and looked next to me to see no one next to me. I look at his pillow to see a small piece of paper lying on top of it. I examine it to Olly's neat but still messy writing all over it.

Mady,

I had to meet up with the boys and our manager Kat this morning (you should meet her soon)... After that I'm chilling with Oscar to help plan a special date with Amy (please don't tell her ;))

I'll see you tonight baby,

Olly

I blush at the note and get up out of bed. I shower as quickly as I can before getting dressed and walking to the living room to sit on the couch all day.

As I'm in the middle of watching an episode of FRIENDS, my phone starts to ring. I answer after it rings a couple times. "Hello?"

"Madysen Davidson?"

"Speaking."

"Hello, this is your doctor. I just wanted to call to confirm your five-month appointment tomorrow, the twenty-fifth," the woman on the other end says.

"Yes, thank you for reminding me."

"No problem, see you next week," she says and hangs up.

I'm almost five months pregnant next week. Time has flown by and I would be lying if I said I enjoyed every minute of it; I'm tired all the time, I've thrown up enough to last me years of being sick, and all the appointments and uncomfortable nights... But other than that, it's been pretty great. It's great not having to go through this alone, I know I have Amy and all my friends but it's much better when Olly's around.

I realize I'm twirling my phone in my hand as I smile like an idiot, thinking about Olly. I place my phone down next to me and continue to watch FRIENDS. As I place my phone down, it rings again. Felix. I stare at his name and contact picture for a moment. It suddenly hits me that I never called him and we never talked about what happened. I answer hesitantly, "Hello?"

"Hey Mady, it's Felix." He sounds happy today.

"Hey Felix, what's up?" I try to match his tone of voice. I was glad to hear from him honestly but I couldn't help but feel slightly awkward.

"What are you doing today? Let's do something!"

"Okay, sounds great. Where and when?" I ask.

The line goes dead and a sudden knock on the door startles me. I get up as quickly as possible and opened the door to see none other than Felix. "Hey," I greet him.

"Hey," he replies, smiling, and pulls me into a hug. "What do you want to do today?"

"Well, I can't do much anymore," I chuckle as I look down at my stomach. "Want to just sit and talk?"

"Sure." Felix walks past me and takes a seat on the couch.

"Can we please address the situation of what happened the night I told you I was having Olly's twins, we were engaged, and you kissing me?"

"I'm still not completely over you and I had to kiss you just once," Felix admits, looking down at his feet.

"You need to let go of all this... I did. I'm with Olly now and I'm sorry you're a little hurt but you didn't have to kiss Fikrete..."

"She kissed me!" he defends, standing up from the couch.

"You really tried to stop her didn't you?!"

"I'm sorry okay?!" he screams. "I know it was wrong of me not to stop her sooner but I had the intention of asking you out later that day and hopefully ask you to be my girlfriend but it never works out like you plan!"

I stand up quickly from the couch and I immediately feel dizzy. I can't stand being dizzy and before I know it; I blackout.

**AUTHOR'S NOTE: SORRY THIS UPDATE IS SHORTER... I KNOW IT'S NOT MY BEST BUT I REALLY WANTED TO UPDATE THIS STORY FOR YOU GUYS :) PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK? :) I'M ALSO THINKING OF ENDING THIS BOOK SOON JUST TO LET YOU KNOW**