Chapter 6

OG’S POV.

I couldn’t sleep at all. I couldn’t stop thinking of Mady. I know Felix likes her and she likes him back but I can’t help myself, she’s just so pretty-no, pretty doesn’t even describe her- she’s beautiful. Her bright hazel eyes are the most beautiful eyes I’ve ever seen, and the way she bites her lower lip when she’s nervous or shy. Shut up brain!

I tossed and turned all night and around 4:00am I just gave up. I grabbed my phone from my bedside table and turned it on. I decided to text Amy and ask advice. She said it would be like one of those cheesy romance movies where the guy with the crush is always talking to her best friend about it so hey, I’m going to text her at 4:00am.

Surprisingly, she answered.

OG: Hey, sorry it’s 4am...

Amy: It’s okay, couldn’t sleep anyway... what’s up?

OG: I couldn’t sleep either... I need your help...?

Amy: Is this about Mady?

OG: Yeah.. :/

Amy: Want to talk about it now or later on the phone?

OG: Can we talk about it now?

Amy: Sure :)

OG: Okay, I can’t stop thinking about her like my brain won’t shut up...

Amy: Awe :’) that’s really cute tbh

OG: What about Felix though? I know they like each other but I want Mady to like me and I can’t help but be jealous...

Amy: That’s okay that you’re jealous and I’m not going to tell you to back off or anything... but I think Felix is gonna ask Mady out soon...

OG: Okay well I’ll ask her out tonight when it’s not 4am haha ;)

Amy: I’m gonna go so goodnight OG, I guess I’ll probably see you tomorrow then ;)

OG: Night Amy, thanks for talking :)

Amy: No problem my friend ;) haha

I turned my phone back off and, somehow, fell asleep.

**

I woke with a start around 2:00pm. How could I sleep this late? Then I remembered my dream: Mady and I were dating and there was a lot of laughing and cuddling. Why can’t it be real?

I decided to call Felix and ask him, nonchalantly, if he likes Mady. I don’t know what else to do. He answered after a few rings.

“Eyyo!” he practically yelled into the speaker.

“Hey, what up?” I asked.

“Nothing at all, kind of a boring day today.”

“Yeah, it is. Anyway, I was calling to ask what you think of Amy and Mady,” I ask nonchalantly.

“Any reason?” Felix asked, slightly confused.

“No reason, just wondering.”

“Oh, well, they’re pretty cool. I actually kind of like Mady, I was thinking about asking her out soon,” Felix trailed off.

“Awweeeee, that’s cute,” I said just to tease him like it didn’t affect me at all but it honestly hurt a little bit.

After talking for several more minutes about rehearsals tomorrow, we said goodbye and I hung up. I had nothing else to do today so I decided to watch TV. I haven’t really had a day by myself in a long time so I will enjoy it.

After a few hours of numerous TV shows, I decided that I was going to ask Mady out tonight before I miss my chance and Felix asks her out. There is a 50% chance that she’ll say yes but the other 50% is her saying no.

I quickly texted Mady asking to hang out but I really had something sweet planned in my head for us to do.

OG: Hey, what are you doing tonight?

Mady: Nothing, why?

OG: Wanna come over and hang out? Just you and me? If not, that’s okay too

Mady: Yeah, sure, when?

OG: I’ll pick you up around 8?

Mady: Okay :) see you at 8 ;)

OG: See you at 8 :)

Oh my God! She actually said yes! I look at the clock hanging on the wall and it’s already 6:30pm. I’ll just change into jeans instead of sweatpants and wear a bandana and I’ll be good to go.

I left the house around 7:30pm just so I wasn’t late picking her up. I got there around 7:40pm so I decided, instead of driving around or waiting in my car, to just knock on the door and see if Mady’s ready.

I walked up the driveway and knocked on the door and rang the doorbell. Within seconds, Amy opened the door. “Speak of the devil!” Amy shouted as Mady walked to the door and I stepped in. She looked beautiful, words couldn’t really describe her.

We waved goodbye to Amy and climbed into my car, “So, what do you want to do? Or did you have something planned for us to do?” Mady asked after buckling her seatbelt.

“I have something planned actually,” I smiled.

“Will you tell me what it is?” she asked.

“Nope.” I want to surprise her instead of telling her and she’ll know what we’re doing.

“Pleaseeee?” she dragged out the ‘e’ at the end and sounds adorable.

“Still not telling,” I said in a sing-song voice. 

“Fine,” she sighed and sat silent for the rest of the ride.

*AUTHOR'S NOTE: THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS READ THIS STORY :) I'M GLAD THAT YOU LIKE IT IF YOU ENOJOY IT ;) I'D LIKE TO KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK WILL HAPPEN NEXT... ANY PREDICTIONS?? ;) COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK OR WOULD LIKE TO HAPPEN :) I READ EVERY COMMENT

THANKS AGAIN! :)*