Chapter 16

**WARNING: THERE IS MOVIE REFERENCES. THE AVENGERS IS REFERENCED IN THIS CHAPTER... IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THIS MOVIE (WHICH I HOPE YOU HAVE), CERTAIN QUOTES ARE USED BUT NOTHING SIGNIFICANT TO RUIN OR SPOIL THE MOVIE IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT YET... OKAY, THOUGHT I'D LET YOU GUYS KNOW, JUST IN CASE! ;) HOPE YOU ENJOY CHAPTER 16 :)**

"I love you."

"You say that a lot," I giggle.

"I guess I do," he laughs. "Want to go home now?" OG asks me as he turns on the engine of his car.

"Yes, please. But can we stop for food please? I am starving..." I ask and bat my long eyelashes at him.

"Of course baby," he smiles and pulls out of the hospital parking lot.

We sat in silence until we pulled up to a drive thru. I told OG what I wanted and we drove away. We got home two hours after my appointment and I was grateful not to be bombarded with questions when we walked in the door. In fact, no one was even in the living room.

"Amy?!" I yelled.

"Yeah?" she yelled back.

"Just making sure you were here!"

"Okay! I'm chilling in my room with Han and Mik, listening to new music they've discovered."

"Okay! I'm going to my room!"

I take OG's hand in mine and walk up the stairs quietly. "Should we tell them I'm here?" he asks after I close my bedroom door.

"It's not a big deal... They knew you'd come back," I tell him.

"I didn't know when I'd come back, how did they know?" OG seems shocked.

"They somehow knew... I don't know," I laugh. "I'm glad you came back," I rest my head on OG's chest as we lay down on my bed. I gasp as realization hits me.

"What?" OG asks, worried.

"But what will my parents say? I'm only 16 but it's easier for you because you're a guy and you don't have to carry around a growing baby for 9 months, plus you're 18..."

I can't help but feel scared because of what my parents might and will say. OG takes my hands in his and squeezes them, "It will be fine, and you can come move in with me so I can help you and our baby. It will all work out beautiful," OG comforts me by kissing the back of my hands and then kissing my forehead. He lies back down on my bed, with me resting on top of him; my hands over his, his hands resting on my stomach. "I will always protect you and our baby," OG whispers into my ear before placing another kiss on my cheek.

We fell asleep like this, cuddled up to each other. I woke up to OG moving away from me. "Where are you going?" I ask quietly.

"I just have to go to the bathroom. I'll be right back baby," he says and kisses my lips before walking out of my room and I fall back asleep.

OG'S POV.

I walk down the hall, to the bathroom and see the door is closed. I knock on the door and hear nothing on the other side. I turn the knob and walk inside.

Before I do anything, I'm scared by a voice.

"What are you doing in here?!"

"Mikayla?"

"Yeah, what are you doing in here?" she asks.

"I knocked and you didn't answer. Sorry, I'll leave," I apologize.

"Okay, but before you do... could you please put this on the counter?" A hand, holding a huge mug- I think the biggest mug I've ever seen-, slips out between the closed shower curtains.