Chapter 21

**FELIX'S POV.**

"Hello?" I answered the phone after it wouldn't stop vibrating in my pocket.

"Hey, Felix?" the voice on the other end of the line asks.

"Yeah..? Who's this?"

"It's Daisy," she responds.

"Oh, hey Daisy! What's up?"

"Mady and OG, who goes by Olly now, will be back from Seattle in a few hours and we were going to have like a 'Welcome Back' kind of party at Amy's. You coming?" she asks.

I think for a moment before answering. "Yeah, I'll be there."

"Great!" I can hear the excitement in her voice. "See you around 6:30pm?"

"Yup, see you then," I confirm before hanging up.

Why am I going tonight? I still like Mady; I need to get over her... I decide to suck it up and deal with the fact that Mady's with Olly now and she is pregnant with his baby. I should be happy for them, it has been months.

**

I arrive at Amy's a little early to see if they need any help with anything. I open the front door to see everyone is already there. "You're late," Daisy jokes.

"You said 6:30pm..." I remind her.

Oh, right. Everyone else just showed up even earlier I guess..."

We set up food and beverages, as Mady likes to say because she hates the word 'drink', and wait for them to show up. Before long, Mady and Olly walk through the front door.

Minutes pass and I spot Mady and Oscar walking into the kitchen. I see them hug and walk back into the living room.

"Hey," Fikrete walks over to me with a smile on her face.

Hello," I smile back.

"How are you?" she asks, slightly uncomfortable.

"I'm fine, how are you?" I reply, being polite.

"I'm okay..."

"Could you excuse me for a second?" I ask randomly as I see Mady walk up the stairs and towards her old room from when she lived here.

I follow her and watch her for a few minutes just looking around the room; I assume to see the changes Mikayla has made after moving into this room.

As she looks around her old room, she startles and jumps slightly. I guess it was from seeing me in the doorway. I'm proven right when she says, "You scared me!"

"Sorry, I didn't mean to," I apologize.

"What are you doing up here?" she asks me as I walk into the room and close the door behind me.

"I wanted to make sure you're okay," I smile at her, "and I wanted to talk to you about something that has been bugging me for months."

Okay, shoot..."

"Why aren't we together?" I ask her straight on.

"What?"

"Why aren't we together?" I repeat myself.

"I don't know what you mean," she says.

"What happened between us?"

"I saw you kissing- well, making out- with Fikrete and I thought we had something then... That's when it ended for me, but it clearly ended way before that for you," she remarks bitterly.