1

We join our not so happy-go-lucky couple behind a locked door with screaming and arguing filling the room. To understand what really happened we have to go back about a month.

..................one month ago...............

We join our lovely couple at Mal's locker discussing lunch plans before class.
Ben pov
I walked to mal trying as hard as I can not to blush or look to happy. "Hey Benny boo." Mal says teasingly. She knows that I hate that name. I looked at my feet trying not to let her see me blush because of how cute she sounds when she says it. "Hey Mal, wanna maybe join me for lunch?" I always get a little nervous around Mal I don't know why. "Sure, where are we meeting?" She says. "At the tourney field." I smile at her before I run to class.

At lunch
Mal pov
I walked to the tourney field and saw Ben holding a picnic basket. I saw a blue blanket across a little area on the field. I smile and he leads me to the blanket. "Mal I have something for you." Ben says pulling something from the basket. It's a rose in a glass container.
" It's charmed to last as long as our love does, which is like forever." Ben says this and gives me a purple rose in the glass container, it was absolutely amazing. "Thanks Ben." I smiled at him and we ate. Ben asked me to a party tonight and I agreed before going my next class.