Introduction

SOOOOO this is something new huh? No creepypasta. Nope nope! I get too bored with it now .-." Anywho! Soooo, I'll be making a manga story about zombie mutated creature from all over the world that try to kill these high schoolers. And I have no problem accepting people as characters ;3. I know I never really write stories... But whatever. I'm writing one now so show me love.

June 6th, 2016

"Down! Up! Down! Up!" My gym teacher yelled at us, sweat dripping off all of our foreheads. We've been doing push-ups for the past five minutes because everyone groaned about doing the mile.
"You're all a bunch of girls!" He hissed and Stacy looked up from the gym floor.
"We are girls!" You can tell by the aggressiveness in her eyebrows she wanted to cuss at him.
"Five more minutes, thanks to Stacy!" He yelled and everyone groaned again.
I'm sorry let me explain myself.

My name is Usagi Yamato. I've been attending Tera Academy for three years now. I have blonde/brownish hair and stand at 5'6. My eyes change from blue to green, and I weigh a total of 140lbs.
I've been bullied almost all my life because of the way I do things, and for my weirdness.
I've been studying sword art since I was seven, so I would always stay after school and train in the gym.
That the main reason people don't like me.
Because of my weirdness.
Although I do have one friend. Her name is Nana, and she's always there for me.
We've been doing swords art together. She had dark brown hair and 5'7. If you ask me she's way better at swords art than I am.

Later that day...

I was at my locker, starting to put in the combination when suddenly a hand smacked against the locker next to mine.
"Hey bitch. What you got there?" A group of girls were waiting for me to unlock my locker, just to raid it.
"Nothing..." I mumbled and she crossed her arms.
"Open the locker." She hissed but I just remained calm.
"I don't speak ignorance." I whispered and she smacked me with all fiber fingers.
I fell to the floor, holding my face from the burn.
"Open the locker you little bitch!" She roared, and finally my friend Nana stepped in.
"Hey, how about you mind your own business and keep it moving." Nana was holding a bat, and the girl uncrossed her arms.
"What do you plan on doing with that bat?" She smirked and Nana shrugged.
"Enough for you to learn your lesson.
Nana played with the bat in her hands until the squad of girls left.
"You okay?" She asked helping me up and noticing the red mark on my pale face.
"F-fine. She slaps like a whimp." I smirked and Nana laughed.
"Hey listen, don't let people boss you around like that okay? You've gotta learn to fight back."
I nodded my head but Nana knew it was a lie.
She's told me to fight back plenty of times, it's just... There was something inside of me, compelling me to back down. As if it wasn't my time to fight back, later everyone would pay.

Physics Class....

I looked out the window as everything seemed still. There were no cars, and there was no noise. It was as if this school was the only thing that had something moving inside of it.
I looked at the class, then put my head down on the desk.

Life wasn't always like this. It wasn't always tormenting agony that I desperately wished to go away. I once had tons of friends, so many I couldn't count. Well, that was years ago. Back when I was a little kid.
Now I'm being ignored and hated for never talking, and practicing swords and martial arts.
A piercing noise of the school alarm made my head shoot up from my desk and looks around like a deer and headlights.
The intercom went off with a screeching noise and someone yelling.
"Tera Academy! Evacuate daft let with- *static* your teacher! Follow the staff- *static* EVERYONE GET THE FUCK OUT THIS SCHOOL!!!" He screamed and it was silent. Immediately everyone started screaming and running out of the classroom. People punching and shoving just to exit.
I was scared out of my mind, so scared that I sat in my seat emotionless.
The sound of screams filled my ears and I was left alone inside of a classroom.
My head turned to look out the window.
There was a building on fire... And I seen someone standing on the rooftop with his little one.
The man stoopped to her level and kissed her forehead, before jumping off the building with a little girl. She looked like she barley made five.
Their bodies splat against the pavement, blood splashing on nearby cars.
So many tears escaped from my eyes at that moment.
It was the first time that I'd ever seen somebody die... And it had to be a little girl and her father... Suiciding.
My hands covered my face, sobbing as I witnessed it all.
Why would they do it?! Why would he make them jumps?! Because of a fire?! That's not an excuse!
I stood up, and dried my face.
I peeked my head out the classroom door and looked around.
People were screaming, and someone seemed to be kneeled over a body.
I quietly walked behind the person, tapping their shoulder.
At first I didn't suspect anything, until the smell of iron stained my nose.
I stepped beside them, so I could see exactly what was going on.
A dead girl with her stomach torn open, and a man with a brown dirty trench coat eating the intestines.
"Ahhh!" I screamed, and the monster stood up, looking at me with pure white eyes and pale grey skin.
"Ehhhhh...." He groaned and threw himself on me.
I fell on the floor using all my strength to keep his forever clamping jaw from biting my face.
"Help! Please!" I screamed, and just when I thought I was going to die, no strength to hold him from biting me-- his body was aggressively kicked off me, flopping against a wall.
"Get up!" Nana yelled, yanking my shirt collar.
She had a practice sword in her hand, blood on her face.
Did she kill somebody...?
"We have to get out of here, but all the exits are clustered by these nitwits of classmates."
"There's always the basement." I mumbled and Nana's eyes lit up.
Just as we were about to run the creature imposters as a man stood up again, groaning dryly.
"They can't die." Nana whispered, jamming her practice stick in his stomach and piercing it through a wall, so he couldn't move.
"They seem just like-"
"Zombies." Nana cut me off and gripped my wrist.
We starting running for the elevator.
Nana seems scarier than she normally is... She's more aggressive and harmful.

"Fuck..." She mumbled as a bunch of undead were crowding around the elevator, banging on it recklessly.
"Stairs." She whispered and we ran to the left, skipping steps.
When we reached the basement a crowd of staff sat in front of the elevator door.
"What the fuck is going on here!" Nana yelled angeredly.
"Those things are out there!" One of them cried and Nana walked up to her, smacking her with the back of her pale hand. Spit splatting one the concrete.
"You're hired to protect kids you fucking imbecile." Nana looked around, and I picked up a mop, breaking off the actually mop from the wooden stick.
"What do you plan on doing?!" A man yelled with fear on his face, and Nana picked up a wrench and a baseball bat.
"Getting the fuck out of here."

Was I even ready to go stabbing people with this stick? I mean... I'm an expert at this stuff, but actually using it against a person just scares me.
Especially sense I back down from all my fights.
"Usagi!" Nana yelled standing by a small window near the ceiling, that only a skinny person could fit through.
"Why don't we take the exit?" I asked and a teacher stood up.
"Don't you think we would of done that by now? There's tons of those....things out there!"
Nana stacked a bunch of boxes and other objects to climb to the window.
"Who's coming." Nana asked before slipping through the window.
The teachers just sat there, pretending as if we were one of them.
"Usagi." Nana demanded as she climbed out the window.
I took a minute to look at the teachers, before climbing out the window myself and leaping out the garbage can I fell into.
We were by the busses and there were tons of students and staff running around with half ate bodies, or just tons of blood. Some of them even walking and groaning like the undead.
Just as we were about to run again there was a girl screaming, in the same situation I was in about twenty minutes Go.
"We have to help her!" I yelled and Nana disagreed.
"That's our life on the line! I have no problem covering you, but her is another story."
I watched yet again, another person die. Except her skin was torn off her body and swallowed.