--------

Liam's POV

I walked into the house as it looked like a murder scene. Avalon was crying in the corner and the place had blood everywhere. Foot prints covered the carpets and the air was not clean.

"Liam, I'm sorry," she cried looking up at me.

"For what and what happened?" I asked running over to her.

"Tyler came," she balled.

"What and what's the mess from?" I asked again.

"He harassed me and bit me and I didn't know what to do," she continued to cry. I started tearing up.

"Hey honey, it's alright. We can get it cleaned up. It will all be okay," I said grabbing her in my arms.

"Paul, call security and the carpet cleaners. We need it safer here," I told Paul.

"Liam, what time is it? I passed out," she said looking around me.

"It's about midnight," i said. We just got home due to a surprise interview today.

"Oh wow, I've been out for over six hours," she said standing up. "Do you have my medicine?"

"Yeah, How do you feel? And what happened to your lip?" I asked handing her the bottle.

"I feel fine just really tired. I think I'm going to bed," she said walking upstairs putting 2 pills in her mouth,. "Where are the others?" She asked me.

"Some bar place thing. I didn't want to go," I said.

"Oh and when does the tour start?" She asked again.

"In," I said looking at the wall calendar," about four months"

"Wow closer than I thought," she smiled with her face turing white.

Some security guards started surrounding the condo and the carpet cleaner came in.

"We should go upstairs. We need time away from this," I told her guiding her upstairs.

We got upstairs and cleaned ourselves up

"We should write a song," I said.

"Together?" She questioned.

"Hence the term we," I laughed.

"Okay, I'll get my note book!" She said really excitedly. I guess she wanted to start it now.

She got a little notebook and put a pen in her mouth scrambling around. Her lip was so puffy but I still don't know why. She seems fine though.

"Then tomorrow, we can show the guys!"she suggested. I love her enthusiasm.

"How do you know we'll finish?" I asked confused.

"Bitch please, this, is easy," she said in my face waving a finger. I smiled.

"Okay," I mumbled.

"See, it's like math. There's an 'equation' to writing songs. "

"But I'm not good at math," I said smiling.

"Doesn't matter. First you have verse one. Then you have the chorus. Next is verse two, the chorus, and then the bridge. After you have the chorus again and your done. Simple," she said drawing out this. She made this look very easy.

"So where do we start?" I smiled.

We started at about 1:30 that night and made our way down to the piano a to figure out the beat and notes. Avalon basically played and then we both wrote the words. It was more like a love song. I really likes how natural she looked by the piano rather than just sitting around. Sadly her lip was still screwed up and she still hasn't told me why.