Untitled Part 18

Hey guys, 

So first off I want to start off with saying THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH for reading my story. I seriously never thought that anyone would even read it, so thank you so much for that. 

Secondly, I want to apologize for such a long wait on the next chapter. I've just...I  dunno really. I mean was busy with things, but I still should have made myself write a chapter or two...or three in there, I just..I lost my inspiration for this book, and I hate that I have. When I first started this book I was so excited because I just had this idea in my head about a Zustin family story with the boys as there kids, and I was so excited for it, but then along the way, I kind of just...I don't know if it's writers block or what, but it sucks and I don't like it. I want to continue writing this. Its just that I would love it if I could get you guys to comment on what you would like to happen next (I know I've had some amazing readers commenting on my chapters lately, I would just really love some suggestions) I've been so stuck on what should happen.

Thirdly, sometime last week I went through and read my book from the beginning, and I'm so embarrassed. I don't stick to a pronoun with Zayn and my whole description of Zayn is just so damn confusing. So I have decided to go back and re-write those chapters. I want to go back and fix it all and explain myself better. I'm also hoping that by me going back to previous chapters I can get a better idea on what I should write about next. My plan is to start working on this sometime tomorrow after work, if not on Wednesday for sure. 

Lastly, (omg I feel like I'm back in  high school and I'm writing school papers -_-) if someone would PLEASE help me with proof reading and editing I would seriously love you FOREVER! Please let me know if you're interested. 

Much love 

Drey xxx