Chapter Thirteen- Tell Me You Believe in Love

Justin's POV

2 Week Later

"There you go sweetheart. Let it all out." Zayn was currently empting her stomach of everything and anything. Morning sickness has not been very nice to my princess this time around.

I continued to run Zayn's back to give her some comfort. "There you go princess. You're doing so good baby." 

After a few more minutes of Zayn being sick she pulled her head away form the toilet and slowly made her way towards the sink, with my help of course, to rise her mouth off.

I waited as she quickly brushed her teeth and made her way towards me. Once she was at arms reach, I pulled her into my arms and held her against my chest. I pressed a kiss onto her somewhat warm forehead; "Let's get you back into bed. We still have sometime before the kids wake up," I said. I felt her nod.

Once my princess was back in bed I lied beside her and pulled her towards me. I wrapped my arms around her protectively.

"I can't wait until this morning sickness goes away," she whispered. "Hopefully just a little bit longer, and it'll go away," I said while rubbing her back.

"I'm excited for today," she said. "I know me to, the boys are going to have so much fun." 

I felt her nod against my chest. "Get some rest princess," I said while placing a kiss onto her head. She snuggled closer to me, and was soon asleep.

________  

"Louis, babe you need to stop running around before you get hurt," I said while scolding him.

"Daddy, where's mummy? You said she was almost ready, and that we were going to leave. I want to leave," he said while pouting.

You see, we told the kids that Zayn and I were going to take them out on a stroll around the city of Paris. We're planning on surprising the kids by taking them to Disneyland Pairs. They're going to be so excited.

"In a minute babe, your mother is getting Liam and Harry's things. In the meantime will you please run to the bathroom and go potty. The drive is going to be a bit of a distance."

"Already went daddy." "Good job baby. Now do you need anything else before we leave?" "Nope," he said while popping his p. I smiled and told him I was going to go check on his mother and brothers.

"Princess, you almost ready? We have a very impatient seven year old waiting for us to get going," I said while chuckling a bit.

"Almost, just need to put Liam's shoes on and pack a bag for the kids," she said while smiling at me. God, she has such a beautiful smile. Still can't believe she's all mine.

"You get the boys sorted, I'll get a bag ready for them," I said. "Thanks babe," she smiled.