Chapter One- Mornings at the Bieber Household

Zayn’s POV 

The pitter patter of three sets of tiny feet was the only noise that was heard throughout the house. 

“Shhh guys you’re going to wake up mummy and daddy,” said Louis, our oldest of the three.

“Yeah Harry. You gots to be quite. Big boys don’t make lots of noise. Right Lou?” asked Liam.

“Right. And you’re a big boy right Harry?”

“uh hu. I’s big boy Lou. Mummy and dada says I’s is,” our little harry said. 

A smile appeared on my face as I heard my babies trying to be quite.  I looked up my husband, Justin, to see that he was already smiling down at me. He leaned down and pressed a soft kiss on my lips “Good morning princess.” 

“Morning.” I leaned up again to press another kiss on those lips that I love oh so much. 

The sound of our bedroom door opening was heard and then “unff.” The weight of Louis was soon on my husband. “Good morning daddy and mummy!” “Lou baby, inside voice.” Justin said. “Sorry daddy.” “All is forgiven munchkin. Now where is daddy’s good morning hug and kiss? Hm?” “Oh yeah. Sorry daddy I forgot.” Louis leaned forward and gave his daddy a quick kiss on the lips and a hug. 

“Hey what about us?” Louis looked down from our California king sized bed and watched as his little brothers struggled to get up on the bed. “Sorry. I forgot you guys are too little to reach the big bed,” said Lou. Liam pouted and said he wasn’t little, that Haz was the little one. 

Justin bent down and helped our two babies up the bed. “Good morning babies.” “Moring daddy,” was all Liam said before he leaned forward and gave Justin a hug and kiss. “Mo’ning dada,” said Harry as he too leaned forward and gave Justin a kiss and hug. 

“Hey! Don’t forget your mummy,” I said. Just then I was being smothered by all my babies kissing my face, “Mo’ning mummy.” “Good morning babies. How’d you sleep?” A chorus of goods were heard. 

I looked over as Louis and Liam were telling Justin about their dreams and how Justin seemed to be so engrossed to know everything about their dreams. He would smile and nod at the appropriate time. He’s such a good father. I’m so lucky to have him as the father of our three wonderful children. 

While Justin, Louis, and Liam were talking, Harry and I decided that a morning cuddle was in order. As Harry snuggled onto my chest I ran my fingers through his soft chocolate locks. I hummed one of Harry’s favorite songs Next To You by Chris Brown featuring Justin. 

I was taken out of my trace when I heard Harry saying that he was hungry and wanted some breakfast. “Who wants some breaky?” I asked. I looked over at my three other boys and heard them all shout “Me!” I chuckled and told my little ones to head downstairs, carefully, while I ran to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. “Lou baby hold Harry’s hand while walking down the stairs.” “Okay mummy.” I smiled as I watch my oldest help my youngest while Liam trailed ahead of them. 

Justin came up behind me and wrapped me up in his strong arms. I always feel the safest when I in his arms. “You get dressed while I start on breakfast. Do pancakes sound good?” He asked. I nodded my head. Justin turned me around in his arms and kissed me passionately. I wrapped my arms around Justin’s neck while he tightened his arms around my small waist. He deepened the kiss, but I pulled away slowly “We better hurry. Our babies are hungry.” Justin laughed and leaned down once more to place a soft kiss on my lips. “I love you.” I told Justin. “And I love you Zayn.”