Chapter Five- Cookies, Cuddles, and Grilled Cheese

Justin’s POV

After driving for another 20 minutes, we arrived my mom’s house. I pulled my car into my mom’s drive way and made my way out of the car. “Hurry up daddy! I wanna go see Grandma!” 

I let out a chuckle and quickly unbuckled Lou from his car seat. “There you baby. Go knock on Grandma’s door.” I watched as Lou made his way to the front door. I then made my way over to a sleeping Harry. 

I gently unstrapped Harry form his car seat so I wouldn’t jostle him too much and placed him against my chest. I made sure to grab his blanket and the diaper bag. 

I heard my mom squeal in joy when she caught sight of Louis. “Grandma!” “Louis!” My mom quickly pulled Louis into a hug and placed many kisses along his face. 

“How are you baby? You’re getting so big. Soon Grandma won’t be able to carry you!” “But you’ll still love me right Grandma? Even when I’m bigger?” asked a very serious Louis. 

“Course baby. I will forever love you.” “Good.

“Hi mom. How you doing?” “Hi Justin, I’m doing better now that my babies are here. Is Harry sleeping? Where’s Liam and Zayn?” 

“Yeah, mind if I go lay him down?” “Of course not. Lay him down in their room.” I nodded and climbed up the stairs into the boys’ room. With my mom having spare rooms she decided to turn one of the bedrooms into the boys’ room, so that when they would spend the night they had their own bed. 

I gently placed Harry into his crib and tucked him in, making sure he had his blanket. I stood and watched Harry as he peacefully slept with is pacifier bobbing in his mouth. He looked adorable. Soon my baby won’t be a baby anymore. 

I placed a kiss on his forehead and quietly made my way out of the room. 

I went into the kitchen where I knew I would find my mother and Louis. “Grandma can I have a cookie?” “Course you can baby. I just baked a batch of peanut butter cookies this morning.” I watched as my mom handed Louis a cookie and kissed his nose, making Louis scrunch his nose cutely. 

“Hey mom.” “Daddy! Look Grandma gave me a cookie.” “Yummy. Did you tell Grandma thank you?” Louis quickly ran towards my mom and gave her a hug and said thank you. 

I walked over to my mom and gave her a hug and kiss. I’ve missed my mom. With being so busy with preparing for the tour, we haven’t gotten the chance to get together. 

“Would you like anything to drink? “Uhh…yeah. Do you have any green tea?” She nodded and walked towards the refrigerator. 

“Here you are.” “Thanks mom.” 

“Are Zayn and you all packed up for the tour? I bet you’re excited to get back onto the road again.”

“Yeah I’m really looking forward to being on the road again. I miss singing and interacting with my fans. I’m also looking forward to taking the kids the new places.  This is Harry’s first tour so I’m really excited about that. Plus I’m excited for everyone to see who the opening act will be; especially Zayn. He’s going to die when he sees him. “