Chapter Eleven- At Home With the Maliks

Hey guys! I want to thank everyone who has voting and commenting on this, it truly means a lot to me. I'm sorry it took me a bit longer to update, but I just didn't know what to write. I would really love it if you guys would send in some promts or make suggestions on what you'd like to read in the folliwng chapters. 

Also I know I got an email notification about someone sending me a new cover art for the book, and I loved it! I was hoping to set it as the cover, but as I went back and looked through my emails, I couldn't find it. I can't remeber who it was that sent it, but if you could please resend it, I would happily add it as the cover(: 

Hope you enjoy the new update! 

Zayn’s POV

Once I was sure I wasn’t going to upchuck anything else, I slowly got up. I flushed the toilet and made my way over to the sink. I stared at my reflection for a bit and then bended down so that I could get some water into my mouth to rinse out the nasty taste in my mouth. 

I splashed some water onto my face to help cool me down a bit. I heard a soft knock, “Babe are you okay?” I heard Justin ask. His voice was laced with concern. “Yeah, um I’ll be out in a sec.”

I gave myself look in the mirror once again. I looked a bit pale, I think the breakfast I had earlier didn’t settle in my tummy very well. 

I walked out of the bathroom and was instantly bombarded with questions from Justin and my mother. “Babe are you okay?” “Zayn, honey are you sick?” “Do we need to go the doctor and get a check-up?” 

“Guys I-“ “Justin was standing very close to me and looked me in the eyes with nothing but love and concern. “How are you feeling princess?” “I’m fine. Honestly. I think it was just what I had for breakfast that made me feel sick,” I reassured him. 

I looked at me for a bit longer and seemed to accept my answer. He and my mother both let out a sigh. “If you don’t feel well please let me know,” he said. I nodded. 

I could hear Liam’s crying in the background and that instantly made me look around for my baby. “Mum where’s Liam?” I asked. “Your father has him. He’s trying to calm him down, but nothing seems to be working.” 

I quickly made my way over towards my crying baby. Once I made my way into the kitchen I saw my dad was gently bouncing Liam in his arms and cooing at him. “There bud. You’re okay. Your mummy will be back in a little bit,” I heard him say. 

I cleared my throat to let my presence known. Liam immediately looked at me and made grabby hands while crying louder. “Mu-Mu-Mumma!”he wailed. I quickly made my way over to my father and took Liam from him and placed him against my chest. 

“Shh baby you’re okay. Shhh.” “Mumma. Mumma,” he kept crying. “Shhh baby I’m right here. You’re okay love,” I whispered into his ear while I gently bounced him in my arms to calm him down. 

I looked over at my dad and smile while mouthing out a hello. Justin soon walked in, “How’s he doing?” he asked worriedly. “He’ll be fine in a little bit. I just need to get him to calm down,” I whispered.