Chapter Ten- Waffles, Nutella, and Strawberries

Louis’ POV

It’s so early! Mummy and daddy woke me up so that we could head over to mummy’s parents’ house for the rest of the week (4 days) before we have to come back for daddy’s concert. 

“Lou, baby do you have all your things packed?” “Yes mummy! I’ve told you like sixty bigillion times!” 

“Louis William!” “What mummy?” “Watch it with the attitude or you will be receiving a time out. Understood?” I nodded my head. “I said understood.” “Yes mummy. I’m sorry,” I said in shame as I looked to the floor. 

I heard footsteps growing closer my way. I then felt someone stand in front of me and gently lift my head with soft fingers. “Babe I’m not mad. I just don’t appreciate being talked to like that.” 

“I know mummy, but I am sorry. I didn’t mean to be mean,” I said sincerely.

Mummy leaned down and gently picked me up while placing me on her hip. “All is forgiven love,” and then pressed a kiss to my forehead.  I smiled at the affection. 

“Now, are you ready to go see Grandma, Grandpa, and your crazy aunties?” “Mmhm. I want to play with Aunty Safaa!” I said excitedly. “When are we leaving?” I asked. “Daddy just called Robert and James to bring the car out front so that we can be on our way.” I nodded in understanding. 

“Mummy is Li and Hazza awake?” “Not yet baby. They’re still sleeping. They’ll probably sleep for a majority of the ride.” 

“How long will it be until we get there?” “About four hours, but-“ “Four hours?! That’s so long!” “It won’t be too bad Lou. The plane ride over was longer.”

I huffed and crossed my arms. That is going to take forever to get there! 

“Don’t pout love. Now would you like something for breakfast?” I thought about it for a bit, “Can I please have some waffles with Nutella and strawberries? Please?” I asked pleadingly. Mummy and daddy usually don’t let us have very many sweets. They say it’s “bad” for us to eat so much sugary foods. 

“Mmm…yes love that actually sounds pretty good. Shall we go call room service?” “Yes! I can I call mummy? Please!!” “Lou inside voices,” she chuckled. 

“How about I let you dial the number?” “I guess…but why can’t I order?” I asked pouting.  “Love you’re only seven. An grown-up needs to call,” she said.  “Alright.”

After mummy order for me, daddy, and her, her and I went into the living room to wait for daddy to come back from the lobby. Mummy said he had to go downstairs to take our luggage down, well help Robert and James. 

I was cuddling with mummy on the couch when we heard a soft knock on the door. “Either daddy forgot his key or the foods here,” said mummy. 

I quickly got off mummy’s lap and ran to the door opening wide open. It was the bellhop, I don’t get why they call them that. They don’t have a bell.  “Are those-“ “Louis William Bieber. How many times have daddy and I told you about not opening the door without a grown-up?”