Chapter Nine- Londone. Day 2 Part 2

Justin’s POV

I felt bad leaving Zayn with a sick Liam. Lord knows how our boys’ are when they’re sick; they want constant attention and around the clock care. 

“Dada where go?” asked little Harry.  “We are going to go and hangout with Uncle Scooter for a bit.” “Mumma go?” “No baby. Mummy’s going to stay home with Li because he’s feeling icky,” I explained. 

“Want stay with mumma,” he whined. “You can’t baby, but I promise you we’ll have so much fun.” 

He pouted for a bit and I watched as his emerald eyes filled with tears. “Aww baby don’t cry. I promise we’ll be home soon. We’re just going to go hangout with Uncle Scooter for a bit. Yeah?” 

“Mu-mumma dada,” he cried. “I know baby, shhh,” I cooed in his ear as I gently bounced in my arms. 

“Louis babe, can you grab the diaper bag for me?” “Yup. Are we leaving yet daddy?” “Yeah we are. Come on lets go.”

I held on to Louis hand as I carried a sniffling Harry in my arms. We made our way down to the hotel lobby where James was waiting with the car that would take us to Scooter. 

“Daddy, when are we going to Nani and Nana’s house?” “Tomorrow babe, are you excited to them?” “Yeah! I wanna play with Auntie Safaa too.”

“I’m sure all your aunties are going to be very excited to see you and your brothers,” I said. 

Louis nodded. 

“Mr. Bieber the car is ready,” said James.  I nodded.  “Alright. Is there a crowd?” I asked. 

“There’s a about 15-20 girls out there.  Would you like some help with getting the children in the car? I could take Louis while you carry Harry.”

“Louis, would you like James to carry you?” I asked. “No daddy. I’m brave. I’m a big boy,” he said. 

“Alright, but please stay close and don’t let go of my hand,” I said. 

We made our way out to the car. There were a few paparazzi and some fans screaming out our names, but for the most part we just smiled and waved. 

“Justin my man! How are you?” Scooter loudly asked. “I’m good. You?” “I’m doing pretty good myself too,” he said. 

“Uncle Scooter!” said a very excited Louis. “Buddy! How’s my Loubear?” “Uncle Scooter, I told you not to call me that in front of people,” whined my seven year old. 

“Sorry buddy I forgot. Do you forgive me?” Scooter asked. “Mmm… I guess.”  With that Louis ran to Scooter and gave him a big hug. “I missed you little man. We need to get your mummy and daddy to let you hangout with me more often. I miss my partner in crime.”