Authors Note, Opinions+ Advice

I'm sorry that I'm taking quite a while to get back to this and all my other works.

  First I just want to say that I promise it won't be for too long, but I've got a lot of ideas for this book and where to take it. I'm going to give some brief notes of what's to come; tell me what you think; if you like them or not and please feel free to give me some tips on how you think it should continue.

*****
  Here are some of the brief note foreshadowing upcoming aspects of the story:

  • Tyler Lockwood will be entering the story soon.
• Elena and Elijah are going to move to the Gilbert Lake House
• There will be various flashbacks for the Mikaelson family; Dahlia.
• Dahlia will appear soon; temporarily as the primary antagonist along with Mikael who's under her control.
• Anja will return; wait and see.
  • More relationships will end and will be tested. I won't reveal which ones, though.
• Elena will discover more about her powers and that they have a few tolling effects on her.
• A new secret will be revealed concerning Elena's unborn child.
• Damon will find out that Elena's pregnant.
• Bamon will begin to develop.
•Meredith will appear shortly.
• Davina and Kol will figure out how to create a new cure for vampirism and reveal how it is made. Some vampires will be cured.
• Caroline will undergo a drastic change.
• Everyone who's a vampire (except Elijah and maybe a few others) will turn off their humanities.
• Some dead characters from the show that we know on the Other Side will be resurrected; Feel free to tell me who you would want that to be. I've got a list of them planned out.
• Some characters that have separated and will separate i.e. Klaus and Caroline will go to others for company and love. There may be quite a lot of that.
• A new villain besides Dahlia from Anjas time period will surface from the dead; but will appear firstly in a flashback.
• There will be time jumps leading up to the birth of Elena's unborn child.
• I will reveal why Elena is pregnant and who's baby it is. Spoiler: it's not one of the Salvatore's, but could possibly be the others.
• Some characters might depart the story for a brief time; either by death or their choice to go etc.

*****
So, there you have it; I hope these are not too much of a spoiler(s) for you, but I just want e to give an insight of the ideas that I have for the story and to see what you think of them and if you like them.

  Hang in there. I will update, I promise. I'm getting lots of inspiration either from what I read, watch and of course the two shows themselves.

P.S.
  The reason why I've wrote this on this book is because this book is the most important one to me at the moment out of all my TVD/TO fanfics and I've been planning a lot of this out.
  I just wanted you all to get a grasp of what it is you have to look forward to. I promise I will do everything I can to not disappoint any of you.
  VampChronicles Xx 😉