Chapter 33~ Insane?

Tom's POV

Sparklez came back about an hour later. Something was wrong with him though.

His eyes were black, which hinted me that he was angry, and he was crying. I remembered to stay back when he's mad. I don't really want to get hurt.

"Sparklez? What's wrong?" I asked worriedly. I was really worried for him. It scares me to see him like this.

"Ianite's dying because of the unsettled balance, Tom!" He yelled. He clenched his fists and started to pace back and forth. Poor Sparklez was attempting to keep himself from going extremely angry.

"Fucking Shadows, man.." I mumbled.

Sparklez walked over to me and grabbed my wrist, pulling me towards the door. He has a strong grip when he's angry.

"Where are we going?"

"Getting help from the others. Informing them that the Shadows aren't going down without a fight." Sparklez said.

He's right. They aren't going down without a fight. This fight is going to be hard.

"Wait, wouldn't fighting hurt Ianite even more?" I questioned. Sparklez stopped walking, letting go of my wrist.

"I-I think so." He sniffed, soon to be crying. I pulled him into a hug, and he cried on my shoulder. He's gone through so much.

"B-but Ianite said if i-it means to k-kill, then so b-be it." Sparklez cried.

"If she said that then you need to listen to her. What if her death is meant to be?" I asked. That only made him cry even harder. Good job, Tom.

After a few minutes he calmed down. Sparklez started to walk towards Tucker's place. I followed after him.
__
When we reached Tucker's, we walked in. Tucker and Sonja were sitting on the couch, watching something. They both looked up at us and smiled. Their smile soon turned to a scared expression.

"What's wrong with your eyes, Jordan?" Sonja asked. Tucker didn't say anything. His eyes were just wide as quarters.

"Don't sorry about that! What we need to worry about is the Shadows. Ianite's dying because of it!" I yelled.

"Dude, I'm sorry. How are we even going to kill a shadow?" Tucker asked.

"If we kill Nade then that's good. If we kill Guard Tom then that's even better. Who we definitely need to kill is Death." Sparklez said.

"First of all, why are we killing Guard Tom? And second, how in the world are we about to kill Death? That sounds impossible." Sonja said.

"Death is killable. And Guard Tom is corrupt. If we don't do this quick enough, then I'll be like Guard Tom." Sparklez said quietly.

"Is that why your eyes were black?" Tucker questioned. Sparklez nodded. "How do we even kill them?" Sonja asked. "I'm pretty sure with your weapons, guys." I said. Sonja made an O shape with her mouth.

I looked over to Sparklez. His eyes were normal. At least he's called down, and stopped crying. I feel awful for him. It should be me in his place, not him. I've done a lot more shit than he has.

I heard what sounded like a growl escape from Sparklez. I looked back over to see that his eyes were black again. He was looking at something. I followed his gaze to see none other than Nade himself, standing behind the couch.

Sparklez quickly ran over to Nade, but he vanished.

"Nade's here." Sparklez said quietly. Sonja and Tucker quickly jumped up. Tucker pulled out his small, red blade from his pocket.

Sparklez looked my way. His expression soon turned to an angry one.

"Nade's behind me, isn't he?" I asked.

"You bet your ass I am."

I spun around to be face to face with Nade. Nade swung at my jaw, making me fall to the ground. Pain shot through my body.
__
Jordan's POV

I watched as Nade punched Tom, sending him flying to the ground.

"You leave Tom alone!" I yelled.

"Or else what?" Nade chuckled.

"Just leave him out of this! Tom's not done anything!" Sonja yelled. "Shut it fox girl." Nade spat. Next thing you know, Tucker's blade is flying towards Nade. Nade quickly moved out the way, making the blade stick into the wall. Tucker swore under his breath.

"I've brought a friend with me." Nade said. He snapped his fingers. A black cloud appeared. Guard Tom walked out of it. He looked worser than ever.

He was standing with his head held low. He was breathing hard.

"Y'see, I came to show Jordan what's in store for him. The side effects of his 'sickness'." Nade said.

"Side effects include black eyes, deeper and scratchier voice, throwing up black substance, and becoming insane."

Insane?

"Some cool side effects are being able to teleport, healing quicker, vanishing into a shadow, and the ability to read others mind." Nade finished.

This all sounds cool, but I want to be my normal self. I want to be plain old Jordan that has a weird, funny, and beautiful boyfriend.

"Just to inform you guys, it'll be hard killing a shadow." Nade said, vanishing with Guard Tom.

"Well," Tucker started.

"We're fucked." Sonja finished.

Could this get any worser?
__
Jordan don't ask that. You don't know what I'm capable of.

All of my friends have started school in Arkansas, and I don't start till next week. I'm bored af without someone to text ;-;

Question: Do you like twinkies?

Twinkies. Are. Bae.

~Bayleigh