Chapter 32~ Not you

Jordan's POV

I started to walk towards the end portal. It was sundown, and monsters were beginning to spawn.

Great, no protection. Might as well get killed.

I walked bast a few zombies. They began to trudge behind me. Their groans and moans were getting on my nerves.

I started to get mad. Just what I need. My eyes will be black soon. Maybe that'll kill the monsters off?

I turned around to the zombies and stared at them right in the eyes. They all stopped, falling to the ground.

Are they dead?

I walked over to the pile of dead corpses on the ground and kicked it. No movement.

Score one Jordan..

"Would you like a teleport to the portal?" Dianite asked out of nowhere, of course, making me jump.

"Please." I said. He teleported me in front of the End Portal. Iron armor and a sword appeared.

"Put those on and keep the sword." Dianite said. I slipped the armor on, and grabbed the sword.

"And one last thing, you'll need wings." Dianite said. I ring appeared on my finger. I thanked him before jumping into the portal.
__
I landed in the same as always, obsidian block room. I walked up the stairs that led to the outside.

I looked around the End, taking in the amazing scenery. I've always loved the End. But I was extremely terrified of the dragon. Now knowing that it's dead, it makes me feel a lot safer.

I looked at tall obsidian towers placed randomly around the land. The crystals that laid on top of them were gone.

I looked towards the middle and saw the bedrock portal that led back home. If I could, this would be my home. It's so nice and calming here. The Endermen are peaceful around me even though I've looked some in the eye. It's like they know me.

I flew into the air, making my way to Ianite's house. I flew pass multiple floating islands and battle towers. I stayed as far away as possible from the weird creatures that rested upon the top of the battle towers. People say it grabs you and throws you high into the air, hoping it breaks bones when you fall back down.

I passed a few more islands before I reached Ianite's home. I landed softly then walked inside.

"Ianite?" I called out.

No reply.

"Ianite? Are you here? It's me, Jordan."

I heard a faint voice from the other room. I ran to Ianite's room, not expecting to see what was ahead of me.

When I opened the door to her room, my heart instantly dropped. Ianite was in bad condition. Her skin was pale. Bad pale. Her purple hair was fading away, and it looked as if it were falling out. Her eyes had dark bags under them.

"J-Jordan.." Ianite said, almost a whisper.

I quickly ran to her side.

"M'lady, what's happened? Who has done this to you?" I asked.

"The b-balance.. It was t-too o-off... I-it hurts m-me.."

"Is there anything I can do?" I felt horrible for not being here sooner. I could've taken care of her.

It's not you're fault. You were held captive by the Shadows. None of this is your fault.

"I'm afraid n-not.. I'm s-slowly d-dying.." She now whispered.

"You can't be dying! You were perfectly fine just a few days ago! This can't be happening.." I was on the verge of tears. First my mom, now my god is about to die. What did I do to deserve this? I was a good person. I even made good grades in school! Not that that matters, but still..

"I-I only have a f-few days.. But y-you promise me o-one thing.."

"Yes, anything?"

"I-if fighting the S-shadows means k-killing them, then d-do it.. Help k-keep balance a-across the land.." Ianite said. I nodded. "I promise. I will do my best to keep balance across the land, even if it means to kill.." I said.

Ianite sent me a weak smile. I smiled back, trying not to show any signs of me about to bawl my eyes out.

"I must be on my way then, Ianite. I will keep your promise." I said, walking out of the room.

The Shadows will die.
__
I'M WORKING ON NEW THINGS! New stories (NOT TELLING WHAT IT IS), new chapters, smut ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), and like a shit ton more.

Question: DO YOU KNOW HOW TO KILL DEMONS

Ofc I know how to ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). I've watched enough spn to know. For starters, if your lights ever flicker, you either grab some salt or you die.

Totally and completely your choice.

~Bayleigh

p.s- fucklumps