Chapter 27~ Sick

Jordan's POV

Tom has been acting weird lately. Every so often, we'll be talking, and Tom's smiling. Then he'll stop and look at me horrified.

Then I'll ask him what's wrong and he says nothing. Last time I checked, nothing is wrong with me.

I was laying down on my bed, under the covers. I don't want to be seen right now.

But of course, there was a knock at the door. I didn't answer.

"Jordan, please. I'm worried."

It was Tom. Why would he be worried if he looks at me like I'm a freak? I still didn't answer. Tom opened the door. Of course.

I sighed and sat up, pulling the covers off of me. He walked over to my bed and sat down.

"What's wrong?" He asked. I scoffed. "Tom, you've been lying to me for the past few days and I can tell. You look at me horrified then say its nothing." I said. I laid back down.

"I would tell you why but I don't want you freaking out!" Tom yelled.

I slowly sat back up. "What do you mean?" I asked. Surely I won't freak out. "It's kind of weird, and I don't think you'll believe me." He said.

I sighed. "Just tell me!" I said. I'm tired of being lied to. I looked Tom straight in the eyes. He had that look he's been giving me. His eyes grew wide.

"See!" I yelled. I laid back down, pulling the covers over my head.

"Jordan your eyes are black! That's what's wrong." Tom said. I sat back up again and looked at him. "Like yours?" I asked. He nodded. "But it only happens when you're mad. Then it goes back to your normal beautiful eyes." Tom said.

I got up from my bed, and ran to the bathroom. I locked the door behind me. Tom tried to open the door.

"Please open the door." Tom said.

"No."

My voice had changed. It wasn't my normal voice, it was a deep voice. Almost similar to Dianite's.

What's happening to me?

I looked straight into the mirror and screamed. Tom was right. My eyes were black. Full black.

Suddenly I started feeling dizzy. Everything was spinning, and my vision became blurry. My throat started to burn like crazy.

I quickly walked over to the toilet and threw up. But something scared me. It was black. I was throwing up black stuff.

Nasty..

It was like I drank a lot of alcohol. I threw up, then let the darkness take over.
__
Tom's POV

Something was wrong with Sparklez. Very wrong.

First the black eyes, now him acting all weird. He ran to his bathroom and locked himself inside.

Silence.

Then I heard a thud. He fell. I need to get in there now. I started banging on the door, trying to get it open. It didn't work. I tried shoving into the door. That didn't work either.

"Dianite help!" I yelled. I was teleported into the bathroom. That was quick. I looked around and saw Sparklez on the ground, passed out. I ran over to him.

A black liquid covered his mouth. I grabbed a towel and wiped it off.

Nade must've done something to him. I'm going to find him, and I'm going to kill him.

"I think I need to take Glitter-Lap to Ianite. She needs to heal him." Dianite said, interrupting my thoughts.

I slowly stood up from him. Just like that, Sparklez vanished.
__
Ianite's POV

Dianite had teleported Jordan to me. He said that Jordan has passed out after throwing up a black substance. We are at my home.

I was weaker than before. The balance is still off, and it leaves me weak.

I let Jordan lay on my bed. I began to heal him as much as I could. I felt weaker and weaker, but I need to heal him.

I believe I know why Jordan is sick. I think it is because of Nade. The Shadows are growing stronger leaving me weaker.

I had to stop the healing process. I walked into the living room, and laid down on the couch.

I think the Shadows are succeeding in their business.
__
I see that y'all have been reading Faded xD

If you haven't noticed anything new, I've changed the cover on this. I like it.

Question: I was working on this like a few hours ago and I forgot the question

Ask me a question?

Hedgehogs.

~Bayleigh