Chapter 18~ Rebuilt

Jordan's POV
_____________
I continued to stare at the sentence on my arm.

Your loved ones will soon be gone.

What's up with Nade? Why is he going around writing stuff on people's arm?

"We should get you back to your moms." Tom said.

"No, I want to go to your tree." I said. Tom nodded, taking me outside.

"Well goodbye to y'all too!" Sonja yelled. I laughed.

"Tom, didn't Nade get picked on the Choosing Ceremony?" I asked.

Tom sighed. "No. Once everyone was done getting chosen, I walked back to him, and he had something written into his arm." He said.

"What did it say?" I asked.

"The shadows are within you." He said. Oh my. Whatever the shadows are, they are kind of freaky.
__
Once we reached Tom's tree, we walked inside and to the living room.

The furniture was still here. Everything was still here.

"Didn't your sister and mom move?" I asked. Tom nodded. "I'm gonna go get you a band aid or something before you get blood everywhere." He said. He walked into another room for a few minutes, then returned with some band aids and other stuff to clean.

Tom got a cotton ball out and poured a bit of peroxide on it.

"Your not putting that on my arm. It stings." I said. Tom grabbed my arm and started to dab it on.

"Well, I have to watch out for you. And your mum would've done the same." He said. He put a huge band aid over it.

"There you are." Tom said smiling. "Thank you, doctor Tom." I said. He snickered. "Do you want to watch a movie?" I asked. "Sure. I have a few. What type do you want to watch?" Tom asked.

I thought for a moment. "A scary movie!" I said. Tom sighed. "Okay, fine. Come with me to the game room. It where we keeps all the movies." He said. I followed him into the room.

There was four shelves filled with all sorts of movies. Tom walked over to one and pointed. "That's all the horror movies we got." He said.

I walked over to the shelves and looked for a movie. Finally, I found what I wanted. It was called Oculus. I pulled it off the shelf and showed it to Tom. His eyes went wide.

"That movie is scary as hell." He said. I laughed. "Then we're watching it." I said.

"Fine.. I'll go make some popcorn." Tom said, walking out of the room.

A few minutes later, Tom came back with a huge bowl of popcorn.

"We aren't going to finish all that popcorn!" I said. "You probably wont, but I will." Tom said. He walked over to a couch and sat down. He patted the spot next to him. I walked to him and sat down.

"Did you put the disk in?" Tom asked. I sighed. "No." I said. I got up from the couch and put the movie in the player.

I walked back fast to the couch. Tom chuckled. "Did you think something was gonna getcha?" He asked. I playfully punched his arm.

Finally, the movie had began.
__
We were in the middle of the movie. I had my arm locked with Tom's, and we were holding hands because we were both scared.

When the lady showed in the mirror, Tom screamed like a girl. It was funny, but I felt like screaming.

Whenever I got scared, I would hide my head in the crook of Tom's neck. I felt safe at least.
__
When the movie was over, Tom and I sat there.

"Sparklez?" Tom said. "Yeah Tom?" I asked. "I gotta pee." He said.

"Then get up." I replied. He looked at me. "Are you crazy?! There's a mirror in there, and what if that lady comes?" Tom asked.

"I've made sure there nothing in there." Tom and I jumped at Dianite's voice.

"You scared the hell out of me!" Tom said.

"I'm sorry, boyo. But you can go use the bathroom. There's nothing in there." Dianite said. Tom let go of my hand, and ran to the bathroom.

He walked back out after about a minute. My phone started to ring. I quickly answered it. It was Sonja.

"Hey Sonja." I said.

"Hey Jordan. You and Tom need to get to the school. Like now." She said.

"Okay. I'll see you in a bit. Bye." I said, hanging up. "Who was that?" Tom asked.

"It was Sonja. We need to get to the school." I said. Tom nodded. I got up from the couch and we both walked outside and towards the school.
__
Tom's POV
__________
Why do we need to be at the school? Surely just three people can't finish a whole school in one day. Right?

When Sparklez and I reached the school, we were both surprised.

It was completely rebuilt. Everything was rebuilt. The school looked different too. It looked taller than usual. The color of the school was also different.

I walked over to Sonja and Tucker. They were still staring at the school.

"The wizards are talented as shit." Tucker said. "What he said." Sonja said.

"I see you are gazing upon my newly built school?" Someone said. I turned around to see Mianite.

"Yeah, yeah. It's amazing." I said. I went back to staring at the school.

"There will be principles at the school now." Mianite said. "Who will they be?" Tucker asked.

"Myself, Ianite, and Dianite." Mianite said. I heard a small 'yes' escape Sparklez.

"Dianite is dead. How can he be a principle?" Sonja asked.

"I may be a spirit, but I have my ways." Dianite said, making Sonja jump.

"In honor of the new school, the wizards are holding a talent show at the end of the week." Mianite said.

"A talent show?" Tucker questioned. "Yes. This whole week everyone will have off for talent show preparations. Not everyone has to participate." Mianite said.

"Now run along young ones. Go prepare." Dianite said.

Why a talent show?
__
Hello. Hedgehogs. Goodbye.
~Bayleigh