28: He Gets Jealous

*cue Nick Jonas*

Ashton:

Ashton would get extremely jealous if he saw you hanging out with one of your exes. He might stay silent or he'd just walk away from the scene. Later on, once your ex was gone, you'd get a little conversation from him about how he was jealous of your ex. You'd just smile (a/n: and told them trouble) and then tell him how he didn't need to worry because you loved him and only him.

Luke:

Luke was jealous so easily, that he would pout if he saw you fangirling over some male celebrity. You'd find it really cute and you'd tell him that the said celebrity didn't stand a chance against Luke. He knew he'd found the right girl.

Calum:

Calum got jealous of...animals. He'd see you with animals, just playing with them and paying more attention to them and not him. He'd pout and attempt to steal your attention back. He'd fail 99.9% of the time. In the end, you finally paid attention to him once the animal was gone or asleep and he would be the happiest boy in the world.

Michael:

Michael got jealous if he saw another boy looking at you. He'd kiss your forehead, cheeks, and hands to show the others that you were his and only his. You memorized this behavior by heart and every time you experienced this activity, you would always laugh at how silly he was being.