11.You Have a Secret Talent

Ashton:

You were a genius when it came to computers. You hack a little too. One day, you were just sitting in you and Ashton's shared room, reading, when you shout.

"Ah, man! My laptop's busted!" You heard your boyfriend, Ashton, yell out in frustration. You walked downstairs and inspected his laptop. "What are you doing, Y/N?"

"I'm inspecting your laptop to find the problem." You then noticed the problem. "Ashton, you have a virus on your computer...have you been downloading videos from the internet?"

Ashton looked down at his hands, obviously ashamed.

"I didn't know they would be bad for my laptop..." He then looked up at you with a questionable look. "How do you know that?"

"My dad works at a place where they fix electronics. Here," you then started taping a few buttons and deleting a few things and the laptop finally started working.

"Oh, that was amazing...ly hot," Ashton said, smiling at you and he leaned in for a kiss. You thought it was going to be quick but Ashton kissing you.

"Ashton, I have a date with Netflix, so I have to go now," you said breaking the kiss. He pouted, picked up his laptop, and followed you up the stairs.

Michael:

So, you were taken with sketches, paintings, and drawings. You had sketched and painted quite a few things and colored. You were working on a new water color painting experiment when you heard Michael's car door slam shut and the front door open and then close. Michael screamed a greeting and started climbing the stairs. You were halfway finished with the painting when your shared bedroom's door opened.

"Hey, baaaa-whoa... How long have you been working on that?!" Michael asked, after giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"About a month now. Do you like it?"

Michael sat for a moment contemplating what it was.

"Uh, yeah, it's a beautiful...uh...bowl of fruit?"

"It's supposed to be a tree." Michael immediately felt bad.

"Oh, I'm so sorry!! It's great! Now that you bring it up, yeah, it does look like a tree! I'm sorry..." Michael scratched the back of his neck nervously. You laughed and leaned in and gave him a kiss on the lips.

"It's all right, I love you too much to be mad."

Calum:

Well, your favorite hobby was singing. You could scream lyrics, playfully, sing them dramatically, match pitch, or rap. You were in the car with Calum and Your Lips Are Movin' came on and you immediately sang along. At the end of the song, Calum pulled over and turned to face you.

"How...?"

"Uh...." You chuckled at him. "Uh, I'm not that good...no need to be surprised."

"You are great! That was really hot, Y/N." You blushed and he needed some persuading to get back on the road.

Luke:

Acting. It's what you can do. All types. You can laugh or cry or scream on que. You were rehearsing your lines for this small play you and your drama group were putting on. It was about a rich girl's family goes broke and she has to survive being a normal citizen. You were the lead role.

"Well, how else am I supposed to get food?! Rummage through the garbage, kill my own dinner, or *chokes on a sob* eat other people?!" You read from your script. You started fake crying with real tears, following the script. You heard clapping from behind you. You turned around and wiped the tears from your eyes. You saw your boyfriend, Luke, standing in the doorway.

"That was beautiful, Y/N, really, just like you."