Imagine for @its_so_skye

Skylar's POV

I basically forced my best friends, Becca (a/n: 😎) and Gabbi, to a twenty-øne pilots concert. Gabbi went willingly, Becca joined to keep company. As usual, the band was hot and talented. But here was another hot guy beside me at the concert. He had flaming red hair and he was wearing a Green Day shirt at a twenty-øne pilots concert...yeah, that's logical. He had an eyebrow piercing and his ears were pierced. Then, he started singing along to the song I just noticed they were playing. They were playing Tear in My Heart and the boy was grinning so wide. Becca knew this song and so her and Gabbi were screaming the lyrics together.

The beautiful boy's head turned my way and he had the most gorgeous grin on his face. I blushed and turned back to the stage and I saw out of the corner of my eye, the boy was staring at me as I was before. Once the song ended, he poked my shoulder.

"Excuse me, miss?" He asked in a polite and extremely attractive voice.

"Um, yeah?"

"I just wanted to know your name."

"Oh, I'm Skylar," I told him, smiling.

"Nice to meet you, Skylar. I'm Michael. Michael Clifford," the boy held put his hand and I shook it.

"Nice to meet you, Michael."

"Hey, I hope it's not weird that I ask, but...can I have your number so I can contact you later?"

I grinned at him and giggled as the intro of Stressed Out started playing.

"Sure," I replied, taking the phone he was handing out to me.