23: All Nighter

Ashton:

Ashton and you had received news of a new Coldplay Album and you guys were just dying to preorder it. Problem was, you couldn't preorder it until around midnight your time. So, you guys pulled an all nighter until the ability to preorder the album came to be. And although you guys stayed up the whole night till the sun rose, you guys had a nice long nap on the couch with the new album playing quietly in the background.

Calum:

Calum was coming home late from tour, but you waited for him. You did everything to keeps yourself awake so you weren't asleep when Calum came home. You drank God knows how many cups of coffee, jogged around the house about seven times, blasted loud music in your ears (a/n: I still fall asleep if loud music is playing), you even paced around the house while talking to yourself. In the end, Calum ended up arriving home at four A.M. and you were about to fall sleep.

Luke:

Luke was stuck on what he was doing. The deadline for his band's new song was dragging nearer and nearer and Luke was getting sleepier and sleepier. Luke tried to be quiet as he plucked strings on his guitar in the living room, but it still kept you up. You finally came to a conclusion; stay up with Luke. You went down the stairs to find an exhausted Luke and many papers.

"Did I wake you?" He asked.

You shook your head.

"No, not really. I'm just going to sit down here with you now."

Michael:

Of course your all nighter was because of Netflix. Shows that just needed to be watched, so many new seasons and episodes that you just had to watch them all. In the middle of the new season in Teen Wolf, Michael had woken up and appeared in the living room where you were.

"Babe, why are you up at two in the morning watching Teen Wolf when you could be upstairs cuddling me to sleep?" Michael whined as he sat down next to you.

"Shh, Tyler Posey's on the screen," you hushed, your eyes still glued to the screen.

Michael rolled his eyes and got under the blanket you were using as Dylan O'Brien showed up as well.

"Oh my god! Tyler and Dylan are together! Now, I most definitely have to watch all the episodes on this season they have so far."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#Coldplay4lyfe ~Ashton

*I Will Wait For You plays in the distance* ~Calum

Well, at least Y/N wasn't getting disturbed by my guitar :-) ~Luke

Eff you, Dylan and Tyler ~Michael