24: You Hate Each Other Pt.1 Malum

Calum:

Although your entire family loved Calum, you despised the very looks of him. You hated how he always smirked at you when your parents complimented him, you hated that he smoked, you even haired his stupid fluffy looking hair. But of course your family just had to invite the Hoods to eat dinner with you. Of course Calum's empty heart yearned to anger you by taking the seat next to you. Of course he pestered you all night. It wasn't uncommon for your family, when friends were involved, to extend their or the friends' stays. You just ignored Calum the whole night and tried your hardest to have a decent conversation with Mali without the boy bugging you even more.

"Hey, Y/N!" Calum whispered to you angrily.

You snapped your head around to the direction of the rude boy.

"What?" You hissed.

"God, I only wanted to talk with you outside."

"Like that's ever going to happen."

"Well, we're talking now, why don't we take it outside?" Calum smirked.

"What are your intentions, Hood?"

"Things," he shrugged as he yanked you outside.

Michael:

You despised Michael because he had dated your sister, whom you are really close to, and broke her heart (a/n: I realized Gabbi and Skylar could be each other's sisters since they're both Michael girls O.O). But ever since then, he's been making heart eyes at you and you almost throw up. He would just smirk at you and mouth 'Call me'. But today, oh today, the little bastard really had your gears grinding. You had been at your locker and a figure leaned against the wall by your locker. Michael gave you a slight nod and a grin. You turned away from him and minded your own business. When you shut your locker, the red haired boy was right there, smirking.

"Sup, Y/N," he greeted, his smooth voice penetrating your ears.

"Screw off, Clifford," you snapped as you tried walking away.

He just yanked you back by your arm.

"Oh, no you don't," I said, a playful tone playing in his voice. "I may or may not have something very important to tell you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've never smirked in my life ~Michael

*shows Michael pictures of him smirking* ~Becca

Hahaha, loser! ~Calum