17: Cute Moment Together

Michael:

It was raining terribly outside. It was raining so hard, you couldn't see the road. Because of that, Michael and you were forced to celebrate your two year anniversary at your house. He had literally ran from his house to yours just to celebrate. His house was about ten miles (16.09 km) from yours. You had opened the door to find a wet haired Michael Clifford standing there with very pretty flowers and chocolate ice cream. Now, you two were cuddling, eating ice cream, and you were explaining why you loved his new hair color. He had dyed it black with bold red streaks in it. It made him look more punk rock, it made him look hotter; sexier, even.

"So, it's been two years since I asked you to be my friendgirl and it's been two years since you let me be your friendboy," Michael commented. He turned to you. "And I don't know how, but I fall in love with you everyday."

He kissed your forehead, your cheek, your nose, your ear, your neck, and finally your lips.

"I love you to the moon and back, Y/N Y/L/N."

"Is that because you have a To the Moon tattoo?" You ask, smiling did laughing.

"Hahaha, very funny. Get over here and tell me you love me."

"You love me," you repeated.

"You know what I mean!" Michael pouted.

"I love you too, Michael." With that, you gave him a big kiss on his lips.

Calum:

Calum was walking around naked again and Ashton was keeking. Michael was picking on Luke and your job was to keep them under control.

"Calum! Put some clothes on! Ashton, stop keeking my bras! Michael, stop picking on Luke! Luke, stop letting Michael pick on you!" You ordered.

"I'll only put on clothes if you're the one who puts them on me," Calum commented, winking.

You rolled your eyes.

"No."

"Love you, babe."

"Love you too, Cal."

Ashton:

To be honest, every moment is cute. Even your fights! But one time, you actually cried at how cute he was. It was when he was taking care of you while you were sick and when you warned him that he'd get sick too, he said this:

"Well, if I get sick and you're still sick, we'll be sick together and we would have to do things for each other, taking care of each other like an old couple I guess. Will you be my old lady?"

Of course you said yes. But as long as he would be your old man.

(I'm writing this while I'm tired w a t)

Luke:

Luke was always shy around you. Even after you agreed to be his girlfriend, he gets extremely bashful around you.

One time, Luke was in his fluster-y mood and he was blurting random and adorable sentences and compliments. One thing he said was:

"If I was a cat, I'd spend all nine lives with you."

You blushed and gave him a kiss as a reward. He then got flustered again.

"I'd get you a watch that doesn't work so I could say 'time stops when I'm with you'."

You knew this boy was your everything.