30: You Hate Each Other Pt.2 Malum

Calum:

"Calum Thomas Hood! You are being so stupid!" You shouted at him once he dragged you out of your own home.

"Thanks," he replied, smirking at you.

"So?" You questioned him as he just stared at you. It made you just a little uncomfortable.

He stayed silent.

"Calu-" he cut you off by laying his lips on yours, catching you off guard.

"Will you just shut up?" He asked, leaning his forehead against yours.

"I...I don't understand," you stuttered out in the midst of the shock.

"You know that rumor parents tell their kids? 'If a boy picks on you, it means he likes you'? Well, that rumor is true."

Michael:

"What is it that you wanted to show me again?" You asked, annoyance lining your voice as he led you to the football field. "And remind me why I'm letting you show me something?"

He just chuckled and stopped at the middle of the field before turning to you, a mischievous glint in his eye.

"You're letting me do this because you actually like me," he replied.

You scoffed.

"Really? You think that? Don't flatter yourself, sweetie, you hurt my sister and I hate your guts."

He held up his hands in surrender.

"Sorry, I didn't mean for you to feel that way..." He then started leaning his face closer to yours. "I kinda wanted you to feel the opposite, actually."

"Just show me what you wanted to show me," you snapped, turning your head away. You actually felt a strange magnetic pull that made you want to grab his head and start kissing his face.

"I was just getting to that," he whispered in your ear before turning your face back to his.

He then leaned in so your lips touched. You forgot about your sister and you kissed that boy back.