27: You Hate Each Other Pt.1 Lashton

Luke:

Luke was a cold hearted and thick headed boy. He and you used to be friends before he started his band. Ever since then, he and you had bad blood (a/n: I'm sorry, this song is kinda stuck in my head). One day, though, you had enough of his chilling and ridiculous antics at school. Luke was pointing out all your flaws he knew bothered you because you had told him while you were still friends.

"Oh, and don't forget those big thighs, Y/N has!" Luke told his friends quite loudly from their table next to yours.

You'd had enough. You picked up your tray of spaghetti, walked it over to Luke, and dumped it all over his head.

"Y/N L/N!" You heard a teacher call out.

The cafeteria started 'ohhhhhhh'ing. She motioned you to follow her and you reluctantly strode behind her with a laughing, spaghetti covered Luke Hemmings watching up you leave shamefully.

Ashton:

Even though there was no reason for you to hate Ashton, there was just this feeling in your gut that didn't agree with you when you were around Ashton. Everyone keeps telling you that you two just hate each other because you're in love. You highly doubt it. His annoying, shrieking giggle. His extremely long and curly hair made him look like a lion; and not the cute kind. You always make fun of his hair and he spreads rumors about you. And one night, you two were at he same party and you were both wasted. You bumped into him and he wasn't the mean boy he usually was.

"Hey, Y/N, you're looking extremely attractive tonight," he slurred.

"And you're looking very stupid," you whispered while giggling back to him.

"Hey, we need to talk," he said in a slurred but serious tone.

You giggled.

"Sure."