Meeting Simon//Miss Kenna//Lollipops//Fayyymos?

Start from the beginning

Elizabeth nodded and they walked into the office that had the name "SIMON" on top of it.

Elizabeths POV

We walked into this big office. There was a man sitting at this table with lots of papers and such in front of him.

"Boys!" The man said.

"Simon!" The boys cheered.

Im so confused but I really want the candy that comes after this so Im going to try and behave.

We walked over to the chairs in front of this Simon guys table and we sat down. I was sitting in Hazzys lap.

"Now, is this Mckenna?" Simon guy asked.

Harrys POV

"Now is this Mckenna?" Simon asked us. Oh no. HE DIDN'T NEED TO DO THIS.

Liz looked up at me with those big watery eyes. Omg no Liz please don't cry....

So you're probably wondering why she cries so much right? Well she cries so much because she basically became extremely attached to Mckenna while they were at the adoption center and now they are basically more than 1,000 miles apart and Elizabeth does miss her very much. (No hate in the comments for the way that she cries so much please, thank you)

Tears started to slowly drip down Elizabeths face... MAN REALLY SIMON.

"Kenna...." Elizabeth started saying, crying.

"Umm, Im sorry did I say something wrong?" Simon said.

"The boys can explain, do you mind if I take her out to the hall real quick?" I asked.

Simon nodded and I got up, carrying a now sobbing Elizabeth.

We got out to the hallway and I closed the door.

"KENNA!!" Elizabeth screamed. She was full on throwing a tantrum now.

"Elizabeth, I know you miss her. But, you have to remember that we are going to see her again soon and you just have to wait." I said, trying to calm her down.

"But...But Miss Kenna..." She said, going through another fit of sobs.

"I know you do but you need to calm down... remember the candy store!" I said, pulling her into a hug.

She nodded her head and then Simons secretary cleared her throat.

She motioned for me to come over.

"Liz, cupcake, can you wait here for a minute? Daddy just has to go do something real quick. Just one minute." I said, standing up and walking away.

"Is she okay?" The secretary asked, with a worried look on her face.

"Yea, she just misses her friend in the US" I answered.

"Can she have a lollipop?" The secretary asked.

"Yea, hold on let me go get her" I said, walking back over to Elizabeth.

She was still sobbing.

"Hey little one, come with me" I said, picking her up.

She started to calm down a bit, obviously getting tired.

"Hey sweets, look what the secretary has for you" I said.

Liz moved her head off my shoulder and looked over at the secretary, who was handing her a bubblegum lollipop. Liz took it.

"Manners munchkin" I reminded her.