DISCO PARTY!!!!!!!!! ....not really :[ (DAVE)

Don't tell anyone but....*whisper voice*...i have a girlfriend :) SHHHHHH!!! And if you ask me who it is...well tough cause im not telling ya!!! :) (her name is Ashley @Lailabrooks20 )

NOW!!!! i know this part might not be funny but it will probably make you go "awwww" or "WOW....he's not a complete flirty perv after all!" 

I'm gonna give reasons why I like this person. But I promise after this I will make you laugh your cute little socks off! :D 

i like the way you always make me smile

i like the way you always brighten up my day

i like it when you call me baby

i like how every time you say you like me

i like it when you always know how to make me laugh

i like how i can be myself around you

i like how anything could go wrong, but i wouldn't care as long as i'm with you

i like when i call you a nerd and you reply with " i know" :)

i like when you tell me how much you love me

i like how you don't find me annoying or pervy like everyone else does

i like how you don't seem to mind that i'm an idiot

i like the way you won't get out of my head

i like how you are the light of my life

i like how in the story of my life, the best chapters are filled with you

i like how every single one of my heart beats belong to you 

i like how i want to be with you forever  

i like even if I just met you today I have already fallen hard.

i like how you stay up late talking to me until i'm ready to sleep most of all, i like you for the person that you are and i'll never leave you unless you say otherwise.

i love you beautiful :) 

WELL THATS FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -coughs and eats some candy- NOW ITS FUNNY TIME!!!!!!!! =D

hahah ok so sense i am so AMAZING at making animal jokes than thats EXACTLY what i'm gonna do :) !!!!!!!

A snake slithers into a bar and the bartender says, ‘Sorry, buddy. I can’t serve you.’

  ‘Why not?’ the snake asks.‘Because you can’t hold your liquor.’   ~  

Why do bees hum? Because they don’t know the words.

Why do birds fly south for the winter? Because it’s too far to walk.

What goes up slowly and comes down quickly? An elephant in a lift.

Why is there a crab in prison? Because he kept pinching things!

What do you call a brainy insect? A spelling bee.

Why did the man throw the butter out the window? Because he wanted to see butterfly.

What happened to the cat that swallowed a ball of wool? She had mittens.

How do porcupines kiss each other? Very carefully.

What do you give an elephant with big feet? Plenty of room!

Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to the other side. (hahah best one EVA!!!)

What do you call a fish with no eyes? A fsh.

Why does everyone love cats? Because they’re purr-fect!

Where do cows go with their friends? The moooovies!

How do you keep an elephant in suspense? I’ll tell you tomorrow.

What do you call a fly without wings? A walk.

NOW.....just random time :) 

1) How do you put a giraffe into a refrigerator? 

You open the refrigerator, put in the giraffe and close the door.

2) How do you put an elephant into a refrigerator? 

You open the refrigerator, take out the giraffe, put in the elephant and close the door.

3) The Lion King is hosting an animal conference, all the animals attend, except one. Which animal does not attend? 

The elephant. The elephant is in the refrigerator.

4) There is a river you must cross. But it is filled with crocodiles. How do you manage it? 

You swim across -- all the crocodiles are attending the animal conference.

whoever got that the first time is awesome and should give me candy....if u didn't get it then you're still awesome and you should give me candy!! :D