Chapter 15: It's been two years

- Two years later

Fay's POV

It's been two years. Two incredibly long years.

I haven't seen my kids ever since Hazel left with them. I don't even know what they look like. I don't even know if they're even still alive...

Just thinking about it makes me upset. Knowing my own kids don't even know me... Just the thought is killing me. I loved them, Gwen, Luna, Hazel... I just don't get what went wrong. And I'll probably never understand.

A lot has happened in those two years. It's like my parents had predicted, the witches had taken action for what dad had done: they had declared war to us, the wolves.

So ever since then, there was a war going on between wolves and witches. No wolf could talk, touch, be seen or even be mentioned by a witch. The same thing was for witches.

All the wolves that were married to witches had to divorce, or they'd die... Their children would get locked up, because they weren't pure.

Hazel's mom was dead, they couldn't safe her, but what worried me was the fact Hazel's dad had get injured during a fight. If he'd die, Hazel and Boaz would be all alone...

If I would still be the same Fay as two years ago, I'd think that's a really sad thing. But now, that I'm the Alpha... I couldn't care less what happened to Hazel.

The only thing that mattered to me was getting my children back, both of them. And today was the day I was going to get them.

"Is everything ready for the surprise attack?" I asked my first officer.

He looked at me and nodded. "We're ready when you are, Alpha."

I got up and walked outside, I looked at my army. I had a very big very strong army. Several men and women had given their lives for this war, and they'd do it again if they could. They were very loyal. Something Hazel never was!

"Today, we get justice! Those witches have killed enough innocent wolves! It's enough! Today, we're going to get revenge on those witches!" I shouted to which they all cheered. "And I'm going to get my children back!"

I changed into wolf and started running towards the castle, where my kids were.

We busted through all the entrances, making sure no one could escape. I ran towards Hazel's room, knowing my kids would be there.

We fought some soldiers, but not that many, which I really thought was strange. I looked at my sides, my soldiers were fighting alongside me.

When I saw they were alright, I continued running towards Hazel's room. When I entered, there was no one...

I changed back into human form and looked around. Her clothes were gone, all her stuff was gone, only furniture was left.

I started crying. "No! Not again!"

My first officer came through the door, seeing my crying onto the floor. "Alpha," he said, putting his hand onto my shoulder. "Don't let them see your weakness."

I took a moment to calm down and wiped away the tears. I got up and looked at him, I nodded. "They can't be that far."

We ran around the house and suddenly heard some soldiers howling. I ran towards them and saw a faint sight of two people running.

"Who were that?" I asked someone.

"I don't know, but they seemed in a hurry."

Determined I ran towards those two people, when I was nearby, I launched at them and so they fell onto the floor.