Chapter 7: Dreams do come true

Hazel's POV

When Fay was done with breakfast, I put the tray away and looked at her. "How are you feeling?"

She looked at me, I just saw she was thinking about something, something was bothering her... "Better."

"Baby, what's wrong?" I asked, taking her in my arms.

She looked at me and afterwards at my hands. "I saw you, downstairs."

I sighed and let go of her. "Are you scared now?" I asked but didn't let her talk, I was scared I'd lose her. "I'm sorry if you think it was too much, I just didn't want them to boss you around anymore. You're my wife and you're caring my child, I'm going to take good care of you even if they - "

I got cut of by some sweet lips on mine. Fay was caressing my cheeks, and slowly got on top of my lap. I wrapped my arms around her waist, slowly letting them go over her butt.

Fay broke the kiss and looked at me. "I don't think there was anything wrong with the way you handled things. You were just protecting us." she said and put a hand on her belly. She looked me right in the eyes, breathing a little heavier. "I lo... I loved it." she said, smiled a little and looked down. She definitely wanted to say something else.

"I love you too, Fay." I finally said.

Fay's head shot up to me, her eyes widened which made me regret I even said it. But before I could take my words back, her lips met mine again. "I... love... you...Hazel..." she said in between kisses.

I smiled at her and caressed her cheeks. "I'm glad I could help. At least now you don't have to exercise anymore. You should rest some more."

She layed her head on my shoulder. "What are you going to do today?"

"I'm going to my parents and Boaz." I said to which she looked at me. "I need to practice too you know."

She smiled and looked down. "Do you think that I maybe can join you?"

I was taken back by what she had just said. "S-sure, if you want."

"I'd love to."

And so we got ready to visit my parents' house.

________________________________

"Hello mother, father." I said and bowed.

"Hazel, Fay." dad said as he motioned me to get up. "How are you two doing? Anything to say?"

"Well," I started and took Fay's hand in mine. "We actually have great news, don't we baby?"

Fay looked at me and nodded. "We're expecting a child." she said with the biggest smile ever.

My parents cheered immediately. Who knew they could be like this again? "You sure?" mom asked Fay.

"Yes, we did several tests." Fay said to which mom and dad cheered some more.

Dad walked to me and put his hand onto my shoulder. "My daughter, you've done what you needed to do." he said and smiled. "I'm so proud of you."

I bowed again. "Thanks father."

He smiled. "Let's go exercise some more, shall we?" he said to which I nodded and followed him to the training area.

We both stood on opposite spots and looked at each other. We took our positions and sighed deep, letting the power flow in our bodies.

Dad channeled up and when he was ready, threw a magic ball towards me. I caught it on time though and threw it right back.

Dad shot multiple, making me miss a few. He kept repeating the same exercise until I'd finally did it right.

After training, I collapsed onto the ground, I was exhausted.

Fay ran towards me and knelt down. "Baby, you alright?" she asked as she caressed my face.

I nodded. "Yeah," I said, breathing heavy. "I'm fine."

She smiled at me, kissed me and helped me up. We walked to my room, since I had to take the last few things with me. 

"Well well, look who's here, my little sister." Boaz said as he stood at the door, smirking.

"Hey Boaz." Fay said polite, she told me she never really liked him. So I bet this turned out better for her and than she first thought.

"Hey Fay, is she treating you well?" he asked her, nice. Of course now he could be nice.

Fay nodded. "She's the best." she said and smiled, blowing me a kiss.

I caught it and put it on my heart. I took the last things and walked back to Fay, holding her hand. "Bye brother."

"Bye sis, see you later."

We walked back to the limo and entered. "I'm glad we're going home now." Fay said all of the sudden.

I looked at her, she was shaking. "Babe, what's wrong?" I asked, taking her closer to me. "You're shaking."

She looked at me. "I just didn't like that place, I'm always scared someone might hurt me." she said and buried her face into my chest.

"Don't worry," I said and kissed her head. "I'll protect you against them.

She looked up at me and smiled. "Thanks, baby."

We arrived at our castle and I took the last bag to Fay and my room. I put it down and put everything away. While I was doing so, Fay was watching me, mainly because I wasn't moving, but the pieces of clothing or the pieces of furniture did... I made them float in the air to their right location.

Fay was looking at it in awe and seemed to relax of it.

I smiled and concentrated on getting everything on the right place before laying next to her. "Why don't we go in a nice warm bath?"

Fay sighed. "That's an amazing idea."

I smiled and got up. "I'll go get it ready for you, my queen." I said and bowed. I heard Fay laugh while I was preparing the bath. I returned and extended my arm. "Madame?"

She giggled a little but took my hand. I led her to the bathroom and undressed her completely. I hugged her from behind. "I love you, baby."

"I love you too." she said and got in.

I got in behind her, holding her and our baby close to me. Fay was enjoying this so much, she fell asleep after awhile.

I made sure to look after her and our baby, I was so happy right now. I never in a million years could've dreamed about this.