Chapter 9: You're my mate

Hazel's POV

We arrived at my parents' castle and quickly got to my parents. "Mother, father." I said and bowed.

"Hazel, Fay." dad said and motioned me to get up. "Is this little Gwen?"

I nodded. "She's a witch, father."

He smiled and nodded. He came closer and caressed Gwen's little cheek. "She'll be an excellent heir to our throne."

I smiled and nodded. "I know."

Mom came to look at Gwen too, she smiled and rubbed little Gwen's cheeks too. "She's perfect."

Dad nodded and clapped his hands. A servant came to him with a little chest. Dad opened it and in it was Gwen's witch bracelet. Every witch has it.

I smiled as I watched him putting it on Gwen.

"There you go, little girl." dad said and activated it, only the witch leader could activate the bracelets.

Fay finally came closer and looked at the bracelet. "What's that?"

I looked at her. "It's a witch bracelet, every witch has it."

"What does it do? Why does she needs that?" she asked, I could hear she was afraid of something.

"Well Fay," mom said to which Fay looked at her. "Just like wolves, witches want to find their perfect mate too." mom said to which Fay looked down and blushed, what's up with that? "These bracelets are something of the witch self, when she finds her perfect mate, she gives it to them and they're linked forever."

"Meaning?" Fay asked.

"Meaning that the person who's wearing it, can't be hurt by the witch her power and is protected by the witch her power." dad said to which mom nodded.

Fay looked down, letting it sink in. "What about you?" she suddenly asked me.

"What about me?"

She looked at me and suddenly took my arm, where my bracelet was. "Aren't you supposed to give that to me then?"

I pulled my hand back. "No, only to my mate." I said and chuckled but just then realized how wrong that sounded.

Fay's eyes got watery and she ran away.

"Fay, wait!" I shouted and wanted to run after her but dad held me.

"Leave her for now."

I looked at him and nodded. "I don't know why she's so obsessed with things."

"Things?" mom asked.

I nodded. "She wants another child," I started to which their eyes widened. "Because she needs an heir to her throne, but I want to wait a little. To raise Gwen."

Mom and dad sighed deep. Mom came to me and caressed my cheeks. "My little Hazel, I know exactly what you're talking about. Your dad was the same as Fay when Boaz was born. When he was born, doctors already said he wasn't a witch. Your dad immediately wanted another child, but I didn't want that, it was too soon for me."

I nodded. "Exactly, why not relax and enjoy our time with Gwen?"

"Because you owe it to her." mom said soft. I looked down but listened to what she had to say. "We have an heir to our throne, but Fay doesn't have that. She deserves it, right?"

I nodded.

"And she deserves your love, right?"

I nodded.

"Then why can't you let go of your ways and give her a second child?" mom asked, smiling afterwards.

I sighed deep. "I just feel like... I don't know... Fay should rest before getting pregnant again."

"Why does she needs to get pregnant?" dad suddenly asked.

"What do you mean? Who else should..." that's when it clicked. I looked at them, eyes widened. "Wait, you think I should get pregnant?"

Mom and dad nodded.

"With our child?"

They both nodded again. "Make her happy, Hazel, she clearly loves you a lot." mom said to which dad nodded.

"And I think you're her mate." dad said to which mom nodded.

"What? Her mate?! No way, she would've said so." 

Dad have me a look. "She did, you just turned her down when she asked about your bracelet..."

I looked down, now I really did feel bad. Poor Fay, all she wanted was for us to have a family, for us to be happy together... I took Gwen and looked at my parents. "I'll get going now, I need to make up with my wife."

"You go, baby girl." mom said and smiled at me.

I ran as fast as I could back to the limo, only to see it gone. I sighed deep and teleported back to Fay in our room.

I saw Fay, laying onto the bed, her back was facing towards me and Gwen. I put Gwen in her crib and went to lay next to Fay.

"Hey." I said soft.

Fay moved a little but didn't say a thing.

I turned towards her. "I'm sorry, baby." I said to which she turned to me. I saw her eyes and face, full of tears. I scooted closer and wiped them away, I also kissed her cheeks. "I'm sorry."

Fay sniffled but relaxed in my arms.

I wrapped my arms around her, caressing her body. "You know I love you, right?" I asked to which she nodded. "I love you so much, baby." I said soft and slowly kissed her.

Fay's hands got lost in my hair, pulling my face closer to hers. She immediately got lost in passion and rolled on top of me.

My hands trailed to her butt, squeezing it a little to which Fay moved her hips onto mine. We both started moaning, pulling each other closer.

Suddenly Fay pulled back.

"What's wrong?" I asked, out of breath.

Fay looked me in the eyes. "I want another child, baby."

I nodded. "I know." I said and smiled. "We'll get one."

Fay smiled and kissed me again. Her tongue dancing with mine while my hands slowly pulled off her shirt.

Fay sat up and got undressed. I followed her example and got undressed too. Fay came back to me and layed on top of me.

"I love you, Hazel."

I smiled while I felt her naked back. "I love you too, Fay."

Fay kissed me again and together, we started moving. Our hips moved together, going faster and faster. My magic did it's work, exactly as my parents had said, I tried getting me pregnant instead of Fay.

Fay buried her head in my neck, breathing heavy but still moving.

I started scratching her back, she was so good at making me feel this way! And finally it happened and we both came...

We layed there for awhile, just getting our breathing back to normal while caressing each other's bodies. I kissed Fay's shoulder to which she lifted her head.

She caressed my cheek and slowly leaned in, our lips touching. "I love you so much, Hazel."

I smiled at her, caressing her cheek as well. "I love you too, Fay."

She looked at me, straight in the eyes. "Hazel, you're my mate." she said to which my jaw dropped. "I know you didn't think we could've been mates but, we are. And I'm so happy you're my mate because that way, my wolf is happy and is going to protect you as well." she said and smiled a little, afraid of my reaction.

I looked at her and smiled. "Fay, of course this is a shock to me." I started to which she looked down. I lifted her chin up so she'd look at me, right in the eyes. "But I'm so glad we're mates, I love you."

"I love you too." She smiled big and kissed me.

This was perfect.

Book I: An unwanted brideजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें