Chapter 11: Trying new things

Hazel's POV

What was that?

Why was Fay's dad so angry? That's not normal, something must've happened...

I got upstairs and rocked Gwen a little, she was still upset because of what happened downstairs. Thankfully she was done with her drink.

"It's alright, baby girl. Mommy's here." I said soft and smiled at her. I slowly put her in her crib. "Night night, baby girl." I said and waved at her.

She looked at me and slowly her eyes closed.

I walked away slowly and made sure a protection shield was around Gwen, no one was going to touch my baby girl without me knowing it.

As I arrived downstairs, I heard Fay and her dad argue. Fay was saying such sweet things... I'll reward her for that later...

When I entered the room, they got all quiet. "So," I said as I sat down. "What's going on?" I asked, arms folded.

Fay looked at me. "It's nothing, baby, don't worry."

I looked at Fay before looking at her dad. "Tell me."

He leaned closer and looked at me, serious look on his face. "We need an heir to the throne. Whether you like it or not, you've signed a contract! You must give us an heir to the throne!"

"Leave her alone!" Fay demanded, protecting me like I knew she would.

"Fay, darling, stay out of it." her mom said calm, obviously wanting to stop this discussion.

Suddenly the waiters served our food, we became silent until they were gone. There was a tension, we were all waiting who'd say the next thing...

I took a bite of my food, taking my time to swallow it. "Alpha," I started, taking another bit of the food, I can't help it, I was really hungry. Must be the baby... "I'd like for you to calm down."

He put his fork down and looked at me, dumbfounded. "Listen to me young lady, you live under my roof and you do as your father and I agreed on, understood!"

Both Fay and her mother looked at me, waiting what my response would be. I sighed, I knew what I had to do. "Wait, why are you so angry actually?"

He looked at me, dumbfounded. "You know why! You're not giving me an heir to the throne!"

"Says who?" I asked, drinking my water afterwards.

Both Fay's parents and Fay herself looked at me, mouth wide open. "Wait, do you mean...?"

I put my glass back down and looked at them, nodding. "Fay and I are expecting another child. We wanted to wait to tell you but since you're so persistent..."

They both laughed of happiness and stood up to hug Fay and me. "Why haven't you told us?" her dad asked, suddenly he became another person. "We could've skipped the fights."

"Because we wanted to pass the safe point first." Fay explained while we all sat down again.

"And... Who's pregnant?" her mom asked while I kept eating.

Fay looked at me while I was still eating. "I am." I said with a mouth full.

"Oh..." her dad said, I swear that man changes moods so fast! "But will you get a wolf child?"

I sighed deep and buried my face in my hands. "How am I supposed to know?" I asked, losing my patience. "Look, we did what you want. Now leave us alone, I'm tired of your constant complaining!" I said and stood up. "I'll be upstairs." I said to Fay.

She nodded. "Wait, I'll join you." she said and followed behind me.

We got to our room and I immediately went to lay down, closing my eyes. "Man you're parents are so... They can seriously complain a lot..." I said breathless, I was tired.

I felt Fay coming to lay next to me. I felt her hands next to my head and so opened my eyes, only to see her smiling at me.

"What?"

She smiled. "I love you, Hazel."

I smiled back. "I love you too, Fay."

She kissed my lips for a second before trailing kisses down to my neck. She slowly got on top of me, her hands working on the buttons of my shirt.

"Fay..."

She started giving my love bites, her tongue doing magic.

"Fay..."

Slowly my shirt got loose all the way down. Her hands entered, feeling my naked belly.

"Fay..." I said and slowly tried to push her of.

She didn't raise her head, instead she trailed kissed further down. She got rid of my shirt and kissed my arms, afterwards my chest and in between my breasts.

"Fay..." It was getting harder to think clearly.

Slowly, she unbuttoned my pants and pulled them off, not stopping to kiss my belly.

"Fay..."

She kissed my sides and slowly unclasped my bra. Her tongue immediately circled the nipple of my left breast.

I moaned soft. "Fay..."

It's like it encouraged her to continue with what she was doing. She started sucking and massaged my other breast.

I moaned louder, this is a new form of pleasure, but I totally love it!

She slowly trailed down. Kissing a path to my belly again, but this time, she didn't stop at my belly. She continued down and pulled off my underwear.

Slowly I looked at her. "F-Fay..."

Once my underwear was off, she came back to my belly, kissing it everywhere before descending. Her kisses went to my inner thighs. This felt so good!

"F-Fay..."

And that's when I felt a feeling, so wonderful... I can't even describe how it feels...

"Oh Fay!" I moaned loud. I slowly looked down and saw her licking me down there. I felt her tongue doing tricks, this was amazing!

Suddenly two fingers slowly entered me and I was gone. My hands held the pillow my head was resting on while I moaned at the top of my lungs.

"Oh Fay! Oh yes!" I moaned loud.

Fay kept going, she didn't seem to realize how much pleasure she's giving me right now. She sped up, increasing the amount of pleasure I was receiving.

"Fay!" I moaned loud and that's when I came. I was breathing heavily.

Fay slowly got up and met my eyes. She was smiling at me. "You liked it?"

I laughed breathless. "I loved it, baby." I said and closed my eyes. "Wow..."

Fay smiled and kissed my neck some more, to help me calm down. "I loved doing that too." she whispered.

I turned my head to her. "Yeah?"

She nodded. "I can't believe we haven't tried that before."

"Neither can I... Wow..." I said and caressed her face. "I love you, Fay."

She smiled at me. "I love you too, Hazel."