Author's Note

Hey everyone!

Thanks so much for the continued support and encouragement! It’s been 53 long chapters, but it’s finally done!

I hope you guys enjoyed it, because I know I sure did! Writing this story has been the most awesome so far, and all of it is because of you guys! So again, a huge thank you!

Some of you comment that I haven’t gotten that many reads and comments and stuff...but I don’t see it! I’m so insanely appreciative for what I have now. Like, before this story, the most number of votes I’ve gotten in any one story was about 600+, but this story has like 2900+! That’s insanity! Don’t even get me started on the number of reads! (300,000+? Epic!)

I realise that some of the choices I made in the story have made many of you less than happy, especially the whole pregnancy thing and killing Jess off. I get that you guys are upset. I just hope that by this time, you guys trust me to a certain extent? You know, I actually got an incredibly rude private message telling me what a crappy writer I am. It hurt and all...I just hope you guys understand that the things that happen in the story aren’t necessary my views on issues, it’s just what I feel like writing at the time.

Okay, so enough with the long winded stuff. I’d like to ask for two favours, and I really hope you guys can help me out on these.

First off, I’ve entered this story into the 2011 Watty Awards. If you guys think this story is good enough, I hope you’ll vote. It would be insanely cool to be shortlisted! J

Secondly, I definitely will write a sequel. It seems like it’s what you guys want! J In order to do so though, I’d like some opinions.

1.      Since Jess’ soul is in a new body and all, the little baby girl is going to need a new name. I’m kinda leaning towards Skye, coz I really like that name. But suggestions would be welcome. Most especially for a family name.

2.      I think naming the sequel ‘Sugar, Spice and a Pinch of Fantasy Book 2’ isn’t all that great, so I was wondering if you guys have any cool ideas for a name.

3.      Next, do you guys want Alex, Matt and Haden to keep their old names? Or do you think they should get new ones too. (Personally, I love the name Haden and I’d hate to change it...but I care what you guys think!)

4.      At the moment, my vision for the next book would be still in a school setting and all. So do you think the guys should be students or should they be staff. Obviously there are downsides to both choices...but yeah, again, I wanna know what you guys think.

5.      Since the story takes place sometime in the future...how do you see the future? I realise it isn’t all that far in the future, but it still is gonna be different, right? I’m really bad when it comes to imagining stuff up. So I’d really appreciate it if you guys could tell me what you think things would be like when the little baby turns about 16 or 17?

Oh, and don’t worry, the boys aren’t going to age physically. It would just be way too creepy if they did! Can you imagine Haden being like 30+ and hounding down the new girl? Creeeeeepy! Hahaha!

Oh and since the story has been added to the Watty Awards, I’m going to be editing each chapter. Just make it all sound nicer. Clear up all the tiny grammatical and spelling issues. So it’ll take some time before I start the next one, unless you guys are really, really particular that I start ASAP! Again, up to you guys!

Anyway, again, a huge thanks to everyone, most especially those who have voted for each and every chapter! I love you guys so, so, so much! Best fans ever!

Xoxo

Cheers!

P.S. Feel free to private message me with any ideas you guys may have. I’ve already got a few people who’ve been very enthusiastic in helping me out. And I absolutely love it! J