Liam surprisingly didn't interrogate me about the Niall thing the first thing he did. Instead, he kept his eyes on the door, as if he was waiting for someone to walk through it. I didn't say anything. I was just happy he didn't bring anything up because I didn't want to explain what had happened at the party with Niall. He was drunk anyway, so it didn't really matter, right?

Mr. Storm was just about to open his mouth and begin the lesson when the door was pushed open. My eyes snapped up at the sound, only to find Louis entering the room with his arm wrapped around Eleanor's waist. They seemed rather deep in conversation, something Mr. Storm found annoying since they had arrived after the bell had rung, and had interrupted him when he was about to start the class. He cleared his throat, making the couple turn to him once they had sat down at a desk in the back.

"Yes, Mr. Storm?" Louis asked with mock politeness.

The teacher opened his mouth again, but just like last time, he was interrupted by the classroom door slamming shut. In walked none other than Zayn and that blonde girl he had been hanging with lately. My gaze flicked to Liam who was now resting his chin against his forearms that were lazily placed on the desk in front of him. To say he looked happy would have been a definite lie. He looked about ready to start crying his eyes out.

"That's it!" Mr. Storm snapped, banging his fist against the surface of his desk. "I'm sick and tired of you four always arriving late to my classes. It doesn't even help that I give you detention every single day, you still refuse to listen to me. I mean, come on! How difficult can it be to just get here on time?"

The classroom fell dead silent after his mini-tantrum. Through the corner of my eye, I could even see Louis staring at the teacher with widened eyes, which was not likely at all. He usually played everything off as a joke and never took things seriously. Maybe this would finally make him realize that he did act like an asshole sometimes.

To everyone's surprise, Eleanor was the first one to speak up. "We're sorry, Mr. Storm. We'll start behaving, we promise," she apologized with a dark blush on her cheeks.

He wouldn't have any of it, though, and to be completely honest, I had never seen him more upset in my life. Sure, Mr. Storm was usually quite strict, but I had never seen him snap like this before. "I believe it when I see it," he snorted, flicking his gaze between the four students with a disapproving look. "For now, you'll get away with detention, but if this behavior of yours repeats again, I would suggest you not even attend my lessons. Are we clear?"

"Yes, sir," Eleanor and the blonde girl muttered while Zayn and Louis still just stared at the man blankly.

It wasn't until the end of the lesson that the two guys looked completely composed, and I had to say that was very unlike them. They usually brushed things like these off as if they couldn't care less about it. But then again, Mr. Storm had never snapped this way at them before, so hopefully, they had finally realized that they should actually start listening to him. Their behavior pissed me off sometimes too, and it disappointed me that I was one of very few people who could see it.

Once the bell rang, I gathered my stuff and exited the classroom with Liam in toe. I walked with rather quick strides, not wanting to risk bumping into Louis and Eleanor. After the way he had treated me this morning, I was quite sure he wouldn't confront me at least, but I just didn't want to see what he would do if it were to happen. I didn't know what would be the worst; him giving me a rude remark or him just ignoring me. Both of the options seemed just as bad.